Recent content by Will82

1. Will82

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Lesson this afternoon. Going through some fundamental changes and it's a struggle.
  2. Will82

Went to the range over lunch to determine if my tee times for Saturday and Sunday were going to be canceled or not. I was striking the ball so much better. I have a tendency to be disconnected, and I think that was the cause of my atrocious ball striking the last couple of weeks - more so than...
  3. Will82

Some range time over lunch. Swing still in a bad place. My next lesson is next Wednesday.. thinking it may be best to cancel all my tee times and not touch a club until then. I look like a 25 handicap right now.
  4. Will82

What Are You Working On?

Proper rotation and not standing up/early extending. Feel like the most effective swing thought for me is keep the chest over the ball.
  5. Will82

Lots and lots of range balls after walking off after 13 holes yesterday afternoon. Finally started to feel the center of the clubface for the first time in almost 2 weeks.
  6. Will82

Where is your game?

2 weeks ago my ball striking was a in a great place. Over the last week it has totally fallen apart and I don't think a ball I've hit has come anywhere close to the middle of the clubface. Really taking the enjoyment of this game away. I'm early extending and I just can't seem to stop it.
  7. Will82

About an hour and a half at the range. Still trying to figure out how to hit a golf ball.
  8. Will82

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

50% off floral styles at Swannies with code 50FLORAL.
  9. Will82

Went to the course after work with the full intention of playing at least 9, but after 15 minutes on the range with about 70% of those shots being hosel rockets, decided to cancel the tee time and head over to the putting green. After the last group went out I decided to play a few holes and...
  10. Will82

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

I'm 5'9" at best. 7" comes just above my knee. 9" shorts are below my kneecap which is not a flattering look.
  11. Will82

Men's 7 inch Inseam Golf Shorts

Someone here recommended the Freefly Tradewind short last year and I now own a couple. Think technically they are 7.5" but they have become my favorite. I usually wear a 31 or 32 waist, but had to size down to 30 on these and they are perfect.
  12. Will82

Spent about an hour at the range. 9 days ago I'm flushing every iron shot. Saturday and Sunday I can't hit the center of the clubface to save my life, and started the dreaded s word. And the range today wasn't much better. Maybe I should just not touch a club for a few days.
  13. Will82

What did you shoot today?

Saturday - 42/45 Sunday - 41/45 Just atrocious ball striking all around. Not sure what happened, but a trip to the range today is in store to try to figure it out. But didn't lose a ball in either round though so that's a miracle.
  14. Will82

Northeast Earthquake

In the NW suburbs of Philly - didn't feel it at home, but people in the city and suburbs east of me did.
  15. Will82

What did you shoot today?

44 this evening. Should’ve been a lot better. 4 FIR but only 2 GIR.
Back