Recent content by Willwhite

1. Willwhite

Costa Rica golf?

Planned a trip to Cabo Velas, Guanacaste Costa Rica, the pacific side for the first week of Febuary and was wondering if anyone has played much golf in this area and how the courses were. thanks in advance.
  2. Willwhite

Your thoughts on the Bettinardi BB28 Raw limited run.

Has anyone seen one of these? There are only a 100 of them made and they look pretty slick. Do you think they will hold there value like other competitors limited models?
  3. Willwhite

Recoil 680, 110 or Nippon 990 for new Apex irons.

Hello, I was fit this afternoon for the new apex irons mostly for the lie and how the club felt seeing how I am using the current apex. With this being said my current set of Apex have the UST 680 Recoil F4 which is around 82 grams which feel good to me. I went to order these same shafts and it...
  4. Willwhite

Great Big Bertha vs. XR comparison.

Hello, Anyone prefer the XR over the Great Big Bertha or the other way around? I had a XR driver, 3 wood, and utility. Also, just bought the Great Big Bertha driver, 3wood, heaven wood. I liked the XRs quite a bit and haven't had time to play the GBB woods yet. I seem to have awful luck with...
  5. Willwhite

The Orchard Clarksville Ga

Friend of mine and myself had the 9:10 tee time yesterday and felt like the only group on the course. Set in the foot hills with nice views of trees changing colors. All in all, very good shape with very nice greens. If you get a chance to play not a bad deal for $50.00.
  6. Willwhite

Any thoughts on Edel putters?

I'm getting fitted for an Edel this Friday, wanted to check and see if anyone else has done this and how they are liking there choice. I have owned multipul Scotty's for years inculding the new square back as my current. Just wanting to try something new and see if fitting is the way to go...
  7. Willwhite

Hello from Atlanta, Ga

Good evening, My name is Will, I am new to the site as of today. I was reading some of the forums here and it looked like a great site to be apart of. Regards.
Back