Recent content by Wishbone.'.

1. Wishbone.'.

For Sale NEAR MINT! Titlest Bullseye 3.25 L ORIGINAL Headcover, Grip and Shaft. ORIGINAL owner.

Original Owner… this putter has been sitting in the closet for decades. The headcover is like new with original Velcro that works like it was new. I haven’t seen many like this all original shaft grip and headcover in such impeccable condition. - circa 1992, (that's the year when Scotty...
  2. Wishbone.'.

2022 Scotty Cameron Special Select Jet Set Putters

Been looking for a new putter. These are beautiful! Honestly… I’ll probably suck up and pay [emoji3061] Nice write up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Wishbone.'.

Thoughts on Aim Point Putting?

Just found this thread. Ordered AimPoint express last week and a digital level. Haven’t had the chance to get to the green yet and practice the feel of slopes. Hoping to do that tomorrow. Those of you with prior knowledge and skills test, any suggestions for the beginner? Sent from my iPhone...
  4. Wishbone.'.

Titleist TSi Fairway Woods

I can’t give you a comparison because I have not hit the new stuff. I have the TSI3 15* and 18* for a while now and they have a permanent home in my bag. I can’t imagine playing anything else. Best fairways I’ve ever played. I’m sure the new Taylor Made is great but I’m actually thinking of...
  5. Wishbone.'.

For Sale FULL SET RTX Zipcore and Titlest Vokey SM7. INCREDIBLE DEAL!!! $450

This is a full set of RTX Zipcore wedges PLUS (2) 60° wedges. 60° low bounce (Fall). 60° mid bounce (Spring and Summer). 56° mid bounce. 50° mid bounce Gap Wedge Tiltlest Vokey SM7 52°. Gap Wedge All have been upgraded with golf pride multi compound grips and premium leather head covers...
  6. Wishbone.'.

Show me your golf library

All good books! I have more but they are in other shelves [emoji849] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Wishbone.'.

Star Pro Putting Greens

Does anyone have experience with these greens? https://starprogreens.com/product/7-x-14-5-hole-pro-backyard-or-indoor-putting-green-kit/ I’m looking at the 7’ x 14’. I really like how it lays completely flat. Not crazy about the Star Ball cups though. I’ve looked at big moss but doesn’t look...
  8. Wishbone.'.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I splurged this Christmas! My second SeeMore Shout out to Brandon at SeeMore! He’s will take the time to get you exactly what you want. Thanks Brandon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Wishbone.'.

Titleist TSi Driver Review

Tsi3 Tensei AV Blue 55g for me, this combo is the best I’ve ever hit. I love this driver so much I bought the Tsi3 15 and 18 fairways also with the Tensei AV Blue 65g all are stiff. I’ve picked up 20 yards from my old clubs. They are extremely workable and even hit the driver of the deck last...
  10. Wishbone.'.

Post a picture of current putter in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Wishbone.'.

SeeMore Putters Thread

Is this the standard black? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Wishbone.'.

Boutique putter brands

I really want to get fit by them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Wishbone.'.

Best Putter for Alignment

You will also have the exact same set up every time. Consistently setting up to the ball is huge! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Wishbone.'.

Best Putter for Alignment

This! ^ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back