WLG1952's latest activity

• WLG1952
    "The Utah Ice"
  • WLG1952
    Played 9 holes in Wells, NV earlier today shot a 42, with 16 putts. Today it was D, 4w, wedges, and my two putters. There was a 9w in...
  • WLG1952
    My e6 balls are as consistent as my golf swing is. I test the full swing carry yardages out of doors with all my clubs. Around the...
  • WLG1952
    WLG1952 replied to the thread What did you shoot today?.
    Played 9 hole at the Weiser Idaho course. Nice little place. Shot a 44, with 15 putts. Tomorrow I will be playing in Wells, Nevada.
  • WLG1952
    WLG1952 replied to the thread Do/did you tip your fitter?.
    Didn't really tip him because he was also my swing instructor, and club builder. After a while I would buy lunch for us, and/or pay...
  • WLG1952
    That's easy for me. Free use of hitting off real grass all year long. This while using my own gamer balls. My home course gives me...
  • WLG1952
    Although I took an 8+ year break from golf, it wasn't due to my golf. Except for other things happening in my life, I've hit golf...
  • WLG1952
    WLG1952 replied to the thread Which Ball Would You Play?.
    If I could get those numbers, ball #1 for me, due to the dispersion, and carry distance numbers.
  • WLG1952
    WLG1952 replied to the thread Oldest Club In Your Bag?.
    You are probably right. Being retired I have no real concept of time past anymore.
  • WLG1952
    Yeah he makes more than me. A lot more. I'm retired. Even when I was working, I had employees who made more than I did.
  • WLG1952
    I always thought Nickent made quality, easy to hit clubs. If I hadn't settled in with Tour Edge, I would've went with Nickent clubs...
  • WLG1952
    Once I was properly fitted, my scoring improved quite a bit. I also continued to improve. My long time instructor was also a club...
  • WLG1952
    WLG1952 replied to the thread Really random: which pocket?.
    When I wear gloves (2) I never take them off unless they get wet, or damaged. I carry 3 pairs in my bag for a just in case moment...
  • WLG1952
    WLG1952 replied to the thread Feel vs Real.
    I've been playing long enough that for me, feel isn't real. Maybe when I take my Hogan blades for spin, and I hit the ball off the...
  • WLG1952
    They're all old. You could take your pick. The bag I'm currently "road tripping" with, has a Nickent 4 wood in it. I think Nickent...
Back