Recent content by wluker17

1. wluker17

L.A.B. Golf: Finding a putter that works for you.

I just got a shipping notice for my LAB putter! But it won't be here until next Thursday. boo
  2. wluker17

Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I'm really liking the LS 3 wood. I recently played a course for the first time and I pulled this out on the tee most of the time. With the exception of one really bad swing this put me in great positions to score. I have a lot of confidence in this club right now.
  3. wluker17

Cobra LTDx Driver Lineup

I hit my LS so well on the range but I struggle to really hit it well on the course. I think sometimes I rush my setup routine on the course and that leads to poor shots. The last few rounds I'll hit poor drives early in the round and then remind myself of my practiced setup and then I can hit...
  4. wluker17

What did you shoot today?

I birdied the last hole today to shoot a 79 and third consecutive round in The 70s. I think I’ve had two rounds in the 70s before but never three in a row. Now if I could just putt better from 5-10ft I could really go low. I also came the second closest I’ve ever gotten to a hole in one today...
  5. wluker17

L.A.B. Golf Press Grips

I actually really like this grip. It sets up perfectly with my putting stance. I ordered a DF custom putter last week and went with the Press II 3 degree in smooth. They currently are out of stock of the textured version otherwise I would have gotten it.
  6. wluker17

What did you shoot today?

Bit late in posting but I shot a 77 (5 over) on Friday with a pedestrian 42 (+6) on the front and 35 (-1!) on the back nine. That is the first time I've ever shot under par for any 9 before. I had 2 birdies and one bogey on the back with the bogey being a 3 putt. I had about a 9 or 10 footer for...
  7. wluker17

L.A.B. Golf: Finding a putter that works for you.

I actually just sent in an order for a Directed Force putter last night with my fitting video. I've tried them out at the PGA superstore a few times recently and I really like it. Hopefully they don't take too long to get back to me.
  8. wluker17

For Sale Golf Buddy LR5 Laser Rangefinder

It’s ready to go if you want it.
  9. wluker17

For Sale Golf Buddy LR5 Laser Rangefinder

For sale is a Gold Buddy LR5 laser rangefinder. It is lightly used but in excellent shape. It works perfectly and has a brand new battery. It has a nice scan feature where one button push will let you read multiple distances. It does not have slope, so it is tournament legal all the time. Asking...
  10. wluker17

For Sale Callaway Rogue Pro irons 4-AW

Serious price drop and dump.
Back