WMac19's latest activity

• WMac19
    WMac19 reacted to Jman's post in the thread Gaps question with Like Like.
    I have a 2 degree gap between two of my irons and 5 between two others. To me, I don’t care about that, because it’s what got me ideal...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Gaps question.
    Loft doesn't interest me over result. I once played my set's PW at 45° and a "gap" wedge at 46°. Effective because the yardage gap was...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Mizuno S23 Wedges.
    Last year, I bought a set of S23 wedges in denim copper, at 51°, 55°, and 60°. But... I goofed. I ordered them all 1° flat and the 51°...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Tee up Wedges on Par-3s?.
    I don't play courses/tees where I'd hit higher lofted wedges on a par-3 (other than PW, occasionally. But, my PW is 42.5°). But this...
  • WMac19
    Although, that I can recall, I've only worn one article (a hat) from a course I didn't play (Tobacco Road, a gift from a friend), I...
  • WMac19
    [emoji445] Billy, don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life... [emoji445]
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Detroit Style Pizza.
    We ordered Detroit Pizza from Buddy's, in Detroit, through Goldbelly. Amongst just the view of myself and the Mrs, it was, quite...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Fallout - Amazon Prime Video.
    Done. Last night. Again, not a gamer, but I loved it. And I wish that I hadn't finished it so quickly. [emoji3525]
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Finish this Sentence.
    foreign to me.
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Is Golf a Sport?.
    Sport? Game? Mystery? Yes, to all.
  • WMac19
    Oh I blew my streak a week or so ago. Just wasn't playing well, tough conditions, and nothing would fall. 38 and back to zero just like...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread 2024 Official Birdie Counter.
    43 birds, 1 eagle, through 23 rounds.
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Fallout - Amazon Prime Video.
    Not a gamer, but I'm through 3 episodes, and it's really a lot of fun. Walton Goggins has been great in every movie/show he's done that...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 reacted to SwampDog35's post in the thread Back Yet Again with Like Like.
    Sorry it’s been a while THP. I actually lost login information because of a new PC. Little update on myself: Sold all my clubs due to...
  • WMac19
    WMac19 replied to the thread Mizuno JPX923 Irons.
    I played graphite, be it Steelfiber or Recoil, from 2018 to 2023. There's no doubt, imo, that graphite is easier on the joints than...
Back