Recent content by Wonton

1. Wonton

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

w what days are you going, good sir?
  2. Wonton

Lake Tahoe Open IV - 2021 Nor Cal Outing

You guys still around eh? Everyone all good? Healthy?
  3. Wonton

Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

All rounds Saturday and Sunday for me. I hope... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Wonton

Take it easy on me... I have 12 new clubs in my bag. Still getting used to them.
  5. Wonton

The Worst Excuse

My excuse is now that I have the Coronavirus.
  6. Wonton

Hi Friends!!! Long time no talk. You can count me in for now. Things might change but I gotta hang out with my homies this year since I failed last year!
  7. Wonton

Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

That was a good day Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Wonton

CONTEST CONTEST: Paradise Week Day 4: Callaway Epic Flash Driver

As much I appreciate and thankful to receive a free driver from Simjim23, I think it would nice to have an upgraded driver in my bag. I think This Epic Flash would be fantastical!
  9. Wonton

What Did Your Driver Cost?

Mine was free. A great San Diego THPer sent me the 910 driver. Thank you again!
  10. Wonton

CONTEST Paradise Week: Day 3: PING G410 Plus Driver

1. I've seen this driver in person but never swung one. From the info you fine peeps have provided, it sounds like a great driver! 2. :unsure:
  11. Wonton

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

We can try to aim towards the Spring of 2020. Up North.
  12. Wonton

Slimjim32, Thank you!

Simjim32, (James) You are another perfect example why THP is a great place and validates that there's still plenty of good people on earth! Not to get into specific details but I had a family member who was diagnosed with Cancer a few months ago, and his family needed help financially. I...
  13. Wonton

Practice/Drill Recommendations after a long layoff?

Man, I missed THP! Haven't been on here since January and I missed it too much. Towards the end of 2018, I said to myself and on here that I want to be more active on this forum but it's gone complete the opposite. I'm sorry. Life threw some tough things at me this year: Personal illness, lost...
Back