Recent content by woody_74

1. woody_74

CT Scans

I think you’re over thinking it. The cancer scare from radiation is for people who get scanned a lot more then you have. I would consult with your cardiologist if you’re that worried. I’ve been in the radiology field for awhile and have seen people scanned a lot more then you have been. Sent...
  2. woody_74

"Hey dude" shoes

I love mine. I’m up to two pair and wouldn’t mind adding more. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. woody_74

One Length Irons Thread: Join the Revolution

This thread has been great as I am hoping to try OL irons this spring. I plan on giving my son my AP1’s. I really like the idea of taking them to a 8 iron as that’s the club I hit the best. Thanks for all the information JB. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. woody_74

The Pets Thread

I’m getting ready to find out the same thing. This guy comes to our house on Black Friday. I know his haircut looks weird but it’s a schnauzer cut. I think we will do something different. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. woody_74

Public or Private Golf?

I have done public and semi-private. I am thinking of going back to the semi-private next year. The main reasons is how packed the public course is. When I take my 12 year old who is learning we feel rushed or we have to start at 630pm in the summer to make it more affordable. The semi-private...
  6. woody_74

New from Iowa

Welcome to THP I’m in Southeast Iowa. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. woody_74

Bizarre, weird, or odd town names near you

I live about 40 miles from What Cheer. The best part is you have to go through Delta to get there from where I live. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. woody_74

Jeep Wrangler 4xe Hybrid Announced

The wife and I have had serious discussions of getting a wrangler after we pay our Yukon off. I really like this one and the better mileage is a huge plus. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. woody_74

First day back at school

We have been back full time since the 24th of August. We haven’t had to quarantine yet that I know of. There was an all virtual option as well for everyone that wanted it. My kids are enjoying being back in school even wearing a mask. A school in the same county that is quite a bit smaller has...
  10. woody_74

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

I’m doing a pork belly this weekend. Any tips for my first go? Not going for bacon on this try as I have another one from the pig I had butchered to try to cure my own bacon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. woody_74

What is your favorite dog breed and why?

I love my golden doodle. He’s smart and great with my kids. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. woody_74

The only thing that kept me from eating it was being on the boat. We actually had some left but we made a lot and didn’t have as many people come to my aunts lake house. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. woody_74

I used my moms new Pitt Boss this weekend and got a lot of compliments on the ribs and chicken I did. The smoked queso that Nate recommenced was a hit as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. woody_74

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

This was a topic of conversation this weekend. My cousin office is not planning on going back this year, however their CEO keeps sending emails of why he thinks offices will have a place in the future with his company. Him and I both believe that it will change especially if they realize the...
  15. woody_74

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

The school plans are coming out now in Iowa. I actually took a survey yesterday for our school district. One positive is that we are moving to a 1-1 district with chrome books. At this time our district is planning on in person teaching with online if parents don’t feel safe sending their kids...
Back