Recent content by Wrigbay

1. W

Unique Tour Swings

Ho Sung Choi, has to be the most unique on tour.
  2. W

🇨🇦 Canada

Played Banff years ago in June, it started out sunny and 70F. By the time we finished, we had rain, hail, snow and more sun. You will probably loose a few balls, when you hit and look up, you get taken away by the scenerly and loose track of the direction of you ball!
  3. W

Review MGI Zip Navigator Electric Golf Caddy

I have gotten 45 holes and 54 holes after forgetting to recharge my battery. I usually charge every two rounds regardless of the battery indicator. The cart is a real PIA to push if you run out of battery, both times the battery died, I was lucky that I was close to the clubhouse.
  4. W

MGI Zip Navigator AT, All Terrain Electric Golf Cart Bundle

I would not trust the indicator battery bars, I charge my battery every two rounds. I have about 120 rounds in a nine months. One time I forgot to charge the battery after the second round, the battery indicator had two bars, but the cart died on the 45th hole. Lucky for me it was close to the...
  5. W

Tour Event The 2022 Masters Contest and Thread

Kisner Max LS
  6. W

Review MGI Zip Navigator Electric Golf Caddy

Had a walk behind, then got the MGI Navigator with the remote. Will never go back, love that I can walk up to a green and drive the cart around the green or if I need a different club, the cart comes to me instead of me going to the cart.
  7. W

Great Parking

Could not believe my eyes when I saw this. You can clearly see this from the proshop.
  8. W

RIP John madden

Summerall and Madden were the best. RIP Coach.
  9. W

The remote is very sensitive, if you are leaving your cart and putting the remote in your pocket, make sure you lock it first.
  10. W

MGI Zip Navigator

Tighten the bolt on the main frame of the cart.
  11. W

If it is really dirty or I have goose **** on the wheels, I take it to the back shop and spray it down. Have to be careful not to get too much water on the battery connection.
  12. W

Does your course have geese?

My course used to have a lot of geese, then they got several pairs of swan and most of the geese are gone. Swans can be very vicious and do not get along with geese. Funny thing is, the swans get along with ducks?
  13. W

Golf course has been bought by a property developer

Urban sprawl in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is going crazy, house prices are going throught the roof. Average price for a house is close to a million dollars. My home course of more that twenty years was bought by a land developement corporation for about 25 million. It is 150 acres with...
  14. W

How often should the remote be charged? Manual says to charge when you charge the main battery, but it also says to charge the main battery after each round.
  15. W

Feng Concedes Consolation Match

Her management team, if she has one, dropped the ball on this. Like others said, she should have faked an injury, rather than quit. Optics look better all around.
Back