Recent content by wristcock

1. wristcock

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

still lots of chatter about a black MIM coming this year - possibly in CB.
  2. wristcock

Odyssey White Hot OG Putters

exactly - it would be the OG21
  3. wristcock

had zero to do with believing you - we always believe you
  4. wristcock

Yes we understand that and the answer is obvious - this is the best WH-type insert. It is just interesting to some of us that after all the years of R&D they never came up with an insert that improves on the great original.
  5. wristcock

coming is a SMOKE version with yellow insert ....
  6. wristcock

He explained everything wonderfully - but many folks are wondering why the enhanced urethane covers now being used on premium golf balls did not make it into the insert for this new release. I'm not losing any sleep over it because I too enjoyed the original WH feel and will be a buyer of the...
  7. wristcock

I'll be a buyer -- my 19 other putters need a new friend
  8. wristcock

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

what they put in doesn't bother me too much - just keep producing irons that feel soft as warm butter and are as forgiving as Gandhi
  9. wristcock

this insert was popular and for that reason I see the reason to bring it back.... but I do wonder why Odyssey didn't opt for an advertising attack based on the usual NEW AND IMPROVED given that the returned insert material used is supposedly from golf balls of that era and there has been a lot...
  10. wristcock

some chatter about colored inserts coming next for the folks playing yellow etc.
  11. wristcock

Meatloaf Yay or Nay

Bat Out Of Hell was pretty good I thought
  12. wristcock

PING G425 Drivers and Irons

I've been a consistent buyer of new Ping irons because they rarely disappoint and these 425's are good, but I don't detect much of a step forward from its predecessor -- so I'm likely to wait for upgraded, and hopefully improved, i210's and switch to them. So why did I buy the G425 - the answer...
  13. wristcock

so close -- I need SMOKE
  14. wristcock

I avoid confusion now and just buy everything
  15. wristcock

Are Black Golf Club Finishes a Gimmick

luv the black in irons

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in