Recent content by X.Man

1. X.Man

A Pickle Ball PSA

Haha…Yeah man we go at it some matches!
  2. X.Man

A Pickle Ball PSA

like many have said I too thought this was an old person sport (despite playing Golf already 🤣🤦‍♂️) and essentially shrugged it off…then I was introduced to it l, meaning I physically got to try it…and my interest was piqued… Then I went out to my local rec court and played against…yup you...
  3. X.Man

A Pickle Ball PSA

All good..Livin’ that pickle life! Hope you’re well my man! Miss ya champ!
  4. X.Man

A Pickle Ball PSA

I have entered the chat!!
  5. X.Man

2023 Cobra KING TOUR, MB and CB Irons

Currently have 620CB's in the bag but got a chance to try the KT's out last week. Needless to say i was playing out of a friends bag the entire round. Aesthetically pleasing and didn't really notice a difference in feel! Good Stuff
  6. X.Man

EXPERIENCE The 2023 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

This will be a treat! Catching up after almost 1 year off. Got a chance to play with @BigDill last week and it was a reminder of the awesomeness of the MC. oh yeah and the new COBRA gear is INSANE
  7. X.Man

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals 2022

Rockbottom has 25% off some items. The Tec Tec KLYR Rangefinder comes out to $163 shipped with code
  8. X.Man

Cleveland HB SOFT Milled Putters

That’s wild! It really is totally different feel compared to the stock steel
  9. X.Man

Cleveland HB SOFT Milled Putters

Got a chance to roll these in person today and came away Super impressed. An improvement year over year for Cleveland with this line. Very hard for me not to walk out with a 10.5 or even the CS version. Both rolled great. The CS version I tried did have the All-in shaft while the regular 10.5...
  10. X.Man

Tour Event LIV Golf Miami 2022 Team Championship

A snippet from the Chainsmokers concert post tournament
  11. X.Man

Tour Event LIV Golf Miami 2022 Team Championship

Peter pulled the 5i and went Long! 😮
Back