Recent content by Xarraan

1. Xarraan

FS: Odyssey X Act Chipper

Right handed, 37 degree and length, standard lie. No trade interests. $80 shipped CONUS. PayPal
  2. Xarraan

WITB Photo edition

I've revamped my bag. I went hard into the XR family Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  3. Xarraan

The Beer Thread

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  4. Xarraan

WTB 2014 Callaway Masters Coin.

It's the only one I don't have. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  5. Xarraan

FS Bertha Mini 12° RH Reg flex

Standard Length, Kuro Rage TiNi shaft with a new Lamkin Wrap Tech grip. Comes with headcover and tool $210 shipped CONUS - No trade interest
  6. Xarraan

WTB Amp 3 Wood club or shaft

Regular flex right handed need either the entire thing or a shaft with the appropriate adapter. Mine broke and I need a replacement.
  7. Xarraan

FS (13) Lamkin UTX Wrap Grips

Black with Blue cap. Standard size. $70 Shipped CONUS
  8. Xarraan

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I'm playing pink this month
  9. Xarraan

What golf stuff did you buy today?

One of my technicians out of nowhere asked me for my putter length and address on April 1st. Me thinking it was a joke went with it. This arrived today
  10. Xarraan

Buying from IR13 will not raise your ire

My shaft arrived today. shipping was fast and as my first purchase from a THP memeber I couldn't be happier.
  11. Xarraan

WTB X Hot Driver adapter for a .335 shaft

Building a shaft for a friend as a gift.
  12. Xarraan

Push cart

I've decided to start walking next season at a local course that is pretty flat and not going to kill me. So I need thoughts on some different carts.
  13. Xarraan

Going to my first PGA event tomorrow

Any rules or anything else I should expect and be mindful of?
  14. Xarraan

FS: THP items.

I hate to need to do this but I need the money. For sale is 3 THP items. Paypal and shipped CONUS. I'm not looking for anything in trade. Both head covers sold. Lastly is the THP ball marker from Tin Cup War Eagle had made. $30 shipped. Any questions feel free to PM me.
  15. Xarraan

Finally broke 100

Finally it has happened. 47/47. I ended up with a snowman on the 18 after I got caught in a deep bunker and took 3 tries to get out. Mods, I couldn't fine the breaking 100 thread feel free to dump it in there
Back