Recent content by xhail

1. xhail

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I can come down if the spot is still open OG
  2. xhail

WTB WTB Max LS 9* Epic or Rogue

I am looking for a 9* Max LS Head. Epic or Rogue doesn't really matter. Thanks
  3. xhail

Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Thanks! I'm just such a high spin player as it is I'd hate to spend the money and then just watch the ball balloon for the 14 holes i use driver.
  4. xhail

Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

been thinking a lot about snagging one of these for a epic max ls that I've been tinkering with. Hows the spin with it?
  5. xhail

Ohio Spring Fling '22 (Unofficial Gathering)

I'll most likely still be asleep when we arrive.
  6. xhail

Ohio Spring Fling '22 (Unofficial Gathering)

I'm in. Saturday and Sunday for absolute sure with a most likely on Friday.
  7. xhail

Your Result on This Shot

90+ % chance one of those spectators is going to need medical attention
  8. xhail

Your Course: Not Including Golf

The ice cold beer in at the beer either in celebration of a good round or to forget about a bad round.
  9. xhail

What part of your game has seen the most improvement lately...???

my wedge game has improved drastically. I can't recall a time where i felt as confident as i do now from 120 yards and in.
  10. xhail

👀 be prepared for a ****show
  11. xhail

Weirdest Scorecard

best one i recall from this year was a story of 2 9s. front 9 i shot 49 and followed it with a 34 on the back
  12. xhail

Has the delay in shipping from manufacturers turned you off from purchasing equipment this year?

i was able to get out in front of the massive wait times by purchasing everything at the end of January during our off-season here in ohio. I got them just as the weather started to change so it was perfect. If I had decided to wait when ordering to closer to season I definitely wouldn't have...
  13. xhail

of course i dont see this until monday morning after.
Back