Recent content by Yankee Bill

1. Y

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Will do. Lots of good reviews on Youtube by Rick Shiels, TXG, etc. And some comparisons to Vokey, Cleveland and others as well.
  2. Y

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I'm late to the party, but I Just found the reviews on Kirkland Signature wedges, so picked up a set at costco today to try out. $159 still FWIW.
  3. Y

Kirkland Signature (Costco) wedges?

So I stand corrected! My local Costco did in fact have 4 sets of these, which I walked right past the other day and didn't notice them lying flat on a pallet. They now have only 3 sets left.😁 They were still $159 if anyone was wondering.
  4. Y

Hi JB, yeah I read that thread, very informative. Thank you!
  5. Y

Thanks Guys, No golf stuff out at my local costco (Norfolk, VA) yet. Guess I'll try to be patient and see if they bring them back in. Should be anytime now if they're going to.
  6. Y

Hi folks, Long time lurker here but have a question. Does anyone know if Costco will still be selling these wedges again this year? I don't currently see them listed on their website, nor, at my local store, so I have a feeling they may be discontinuing them. The last definitive price I heard...
  7. Y

How crucial do you think a Putter fitting is for a Newbie after a 20 yr. layoff??

I'm just getting back into the game after a 20+ yr. absence (mostly due to non-golf related injuries). As such, I'm also having to by all new equipment, I've purchased a set of irons 3-PW, but still need everything else from Woods to Wedges , Putter, bag, cart, balls, etc.. Understandably, (at...
  8. Y

Need some help TM ATV Wedge loft recommendations please!!

I'm just getting back into the game after a 20+ year hiatus, and having to buy all new equipment as well. I've picked up a set of irons (3-PW) but still need to get Woods, Wedges, bag, cart, putter, shoes, balls etc. $$$ cha-ching ... cha-ching :crying:. I am looking to get 2 TM ATV Wedges for...
  9. Y

WTB: Top - Flite Tour 2003 SW

Probably a shot in the dark, but I'm looking for a 2003 TFT Sand Wedge if anybody has one they'd care to part with. Preferably a regular flex graphite shaft, but will consider any shaft. Thanks, YB
  10. Y

Can anyone recommend a good fitter in the VA. Beach area?

Hi Folks, as my thread title says I was wondering if anyone knows of a good fitter in the VA. Bch. / Tidewater VA. area. I know Golf Galaxy does fittings but that's about all I know of off hand, and not sure how good their fitters are. Appreciate any help you may have to offer. Thanks, YB.
  11. Y

New Guy here from VA. ..... Hellooooooo!

Hi Folks, I just found this awesome site and wanted to drop by and say Hey ..... "Hey!" . I'm wanting to get back into the game after not having played for over 20 years, mainly due to back and shoulder injuries (non golf related). I'm not 100 percent physically, but I'm exercising more now...
Back