Recent content by Yips

1. Y

Need helping posting driver swing? Can someone help ?

Like the title says, can someone help ? I’m hillbilly and can barley google something.
  2. Y

Ball strike, then divot question.

I’m sure this has been covered. I have been trying real hard on striking the ball first then the divot. I have been having success. Ball is flying straight. But, my 150yard shots are 8I give or take. But I’m falling 20-30 yards short. So I clubbed up to a 6I and still fall short but 20 yards...
  3. Y

San Antonio Golfers ?

I tried searching, couldn’t find it. I’m still learning. I’m getting way better at golf and live on the North side in Garden Ridge TX. My home course is Olympia Hills. But I have pretty much played all the courses besides TPC. I have a sales job that allows little more freedom, just wondering if...
  4. Y

Your go to punch club?

Ok. I am new here. I have learned a lot. But I have a buddy I pswing the clubs with very often. We have been golfing together since high school.. with that said, he thinks it’s crazy that even if I have a good over the tree shot, weather it’s a 140’s our 220. Yes, I end up in the trees a lot off...
  5. Y

Golf Grips ? Advice

I am new to this site. I have learned a lot already from discussions. I’m sure this has been discussed before but haven’t learned my way around to find it. I got the G400 Ping irons. I got a Ping Hoofer Camo/hunter orange bag. With that said. Sometimes I forget my wedges on the ground. I know ...
Back