Recent content by Zonadub

1. Zonadub

How good are you within 10’?

Anecdotally, without stats to back it up… I am better from 10’ for par or bogey than I am from 5‘ for birdie. :cry: Thats why I should stay with the arm lock. I have much less tendency to yip the 5’ birdie attempt.
  2. Zonadub

Used irons

Callaway Apex CF 16 with recoil shafts could be in that price range. Don’t know what the used market is like where you are.
  3. Zonadub

I'm going driver

Never smart enough not to go for it, would probably sky a driver and have a 6 iron in. And leave a nasty idiot mark on the top of the driver.
  4. Zonadub

NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

So, as part of the “commercial” ventures, buying golf courses and resorts, retail outlets, LPGA/LET and whatever… does the PGAT commercial business now buy Golf Channel? Has been rumored that PGA wants its own TV network.
  5. Zonadub

Skipped over many pages, but sounds like many posters here forget, or didn’t know, that in MLB, the American League was a startup league that was merged into Major League Baseball. Likewise, the NFL took in teams from the AFL to make the AFC; the NBA took over the ABA and the NHL took down the...
  6. Zonadub

So, here is a way-out idea to compensate the players who stayed loyal to the PGA Tour… Grant them huge appearance fees for playing in the Saudi Open for the next few years.
  7. Zonadub

CONTEST The 2023 Masters Contest and Thread

Could have 14 more picks and still be wrong… would like to see an ‘old’ guy win again like Adam Scott or Justin Rose… but have to go with a young gun Collin Morikawa
  8. Zonadub

The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

Not a fan of what Norman is trying to do to the PGA Tour. That said… The team aspect might gain some traction if there was identity of the team, such as Team Adidas that DJ tried to broker or say Team Taylor Made. All members of the team using the same clothing line or equipment. Then possibly...
  9. Zonadub

For those who don’t have cable, The CW does stream… go to cwtv.com. They usually archive content there, as well.
  10. Zonadub

Why do you use the style of putter you have..?

Arm lock for 3-putt avoidance. Either “blade” or mallet. Currently either Odyssey 1W or 2 Ball Ten - both arm lock.
  11. Zonadub

Two thoughts… and nothing about where the money is coming from. one. When Norman said he has no idea why sponsors would drop LIV golfers, how about scheduling an event directly opposite The RBC Canadian Open, (former) sponsor of DJ and others? That feels like a slap in the face to RBC, who also...
  12. Zonadub

Curtis Cup

So much more enjoyable than watching LIV!
  13. Zonadub

"The Shark is on the attack again"

And what happens to the Andy Oglethorpe type guys when higher profile players jump?
  14. Zonadub

Favorite putter

Which one? Today’s favorite? Odyssey Ten Yesterday’s favorite? Betti Arm Lock Tomorrow’s favorite? Odyssey #5 Next week’s? Who knows? well, you get the drift.
Back