JDax

The Finley Cooler
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.1
What was your favorite Major this year?

I’ll start, the one where this happened...

5DC20B1D-A2FB-49E9-8D03-3EE668B33D28.jpeg

All were fun, but seeing Phil win what could be his last major was a classic and my favorite of the year.

Yeah, have to go with Phil’s win, too.

I'm also on with Phil's win. It was great to watch.

Favorite moment was Phil winning, but favorite tournament was seeing Rahm drop clutch bombs on the greens to win the US Open.

Phil. Without a doubt. Then Collin.

For once I think they were all great. The showdown between Zalatoris, Xander, and Matsuyama at Augusta was awesome. Seeing Phil win one more for the road was nostalgia. Seeing Rahm confirm his potential on his first Father's Day tugged on the feels. Seeing Morikawa ascending the sport and making it look easy is awesome as well. I think this is the year where the sport has finally shed the need for Tiger Woods to be around to keep eyeballs on it.

Phil's PGA was awesome but I'm going with Rahm and those HUGE putts on 17 and 18 the US Open!

Tough to vote against Rahmbo at the US Open, but my vote goes to Phil winning the PGA.

My answer will always be The Open Championship.

Hideki’s caddie bowing on the 18th green at Augusta was the most memorable moment.

Phil winning PGA for sure for me. Nothing else close this year.

Rahm winning the US Open 2 weeks after having a win snatched away from him was fun to watch, but what Phil did at his age is something incredibly special.

Rahm’s finish was awesome. The US Open is my favorite.

i'm partial to Japan...so the Masters

It was fun to see Phil at PGA but Rahm theatrics at US Open was awesome

Hmm…. I liked them all. Hard to pick just one as they all had special moments.

Masters for me. The Hideki moment and importance was just perfection.

I have to be honest, they were all pretty special this year for different reasons. It’s really hard to pick between them but I would have to go with The Masters.

Back