ANNOUNCEMENT New Section Coming Tomorrow

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We will have a new section coming to the forum tomorrow.

Golf Carts, Push Carts, Buggies and Trolleys.

It will be a designated space to discuss the devices, vehicles and all of the accessories.

We will have a new section coming to the forum tomorrow.

Golf Carts, Push Carts, Buggies and Trolleys.

It will be a designated space to discuss the devices, vehicles and all of the accessories.

Section head. Push cart mafia!!

Perfect timing because I am in the market for an umbrella after this nonsense!
8ED970E3-0CB8-4A8B-A7D7-BDCFBDF5F93E.jpeg

Looking forward to it, I just got a Remote Trolly, which mean i could be selling a Sun Mountain 3 wheel

Nice. I was about to post an accessory question.
I'll wait :)

#pushcartmafia

I really like this move!

Can we get a pimp my pushcart thread

• Admin
In the words of BAD, “that is a controversial subject”.

Very cool.

I like how you have are woke to both sides of the pond. ;)

Can we get a pimp my pushcart thread
I will have to do a note on mine, drink and umbrella holders, seat with storage, GPS holder....all i gotta do now is get curb feelers

Oh boy!

Great move! I like this a lot - and it's timely too. I've been thinking about replacing my pushcart.

This is going to be fun haha. Can only imagine the setups some THPers have :ROFLMAO:

I like this idea. Do you think it could expand to include bags? I seem to be struggling to find bag-related postings in the main forum since they are much less prevalent than clubs.

I like this idea. Do you think it could expand to include bags? I seem to be struggling to find bag-related postings in the main forum since they are much less prevalent than clubs.
Bags will remain in clubs, balls and accessories

This will make push cart info significantly easier to find, hooray

Awesome addition @JB! Looking forward to browsing all the pimped out carts on here.

This will be great! Obviously there's interest in all things carts...push, remote, driving. The M7 testing/review thread alone already has 468 posts in less than 2 months.

I own an umbrella if you want to trade?! Hah
I maaay have one on the way already. I don’t think I’ll get in trouble for this golf purchase 😬

new section is up.

Back