CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The details came out a few weeks ago and one of the amazing things we are going to do this year is called Dream Foursomes where we are treating THPers to a few days at PGA National Resort and Spa and you get to choose who comes with you. If you missed that thread and all of the details, check it out here.

Untitled-20.jpg

When and Where
November 8th-10th
PGA National Resort and Spa
Palm Beach, FL

Dream Foursomes
Each person will choose two other THP forum members (at least one of these two choices has to be someone you have not met in person) for a few days at the beautiful PGA National Resort and Spa home of the Honda Classic on the PGA Tour. Both of your choices MUST be 2021 Albatross Club Members. You will be playing the same course the Pros play for one of the rounds and the other will be played on their soon to be open Match Course. It wouldn't be a Dream Foursome without industry experts, so you won't be alone. Each foursome will be rounded out by either Keenan Phillips from True Temper or Jason Finley from Callaway Golf. Two of the best in the business and will be a blast to play with for THPers.

Cost & What's Included
Cost: Zero Dollars - You will be responsible for your travel to FL, and we will be covering everything else.
Lodging at PGA National Resort
Multiple Golf Rounds
Group Dinners and Breakfast each day
Swag that will blow your mind

How To Get Involved
This is open to anybody that is a THP Forum member and is a 2021 Albatross Club Member. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here. The Albatross Club is open to everybody.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your THP forum screen name.
Your Two other THP Forum Members to round out your foursome

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread next week

Good luck everybody!

innards

Man.. I have to figure out who the heck I would pick:unsure:

And so it begins!!!!

Entered and the two I would have tag along is an epic group of 🤩

• Admin

Shoooooooot was hoping these would be public ;)

Good luck to all those that enter! I can't wait to follow along!

As soon as I get off and can get to my phone, entry will be sent

entry in. to my picks:

People can definitely shout out their choices :)

Hoping that that's the trend!

My favorite so far.
3 people submit and the first two have the same 3 people in there...And then someone went rogue and picked others. I laughed a bit.

Entered!

My favorite so far.
3 people submit and the first two have the same 3 people in there...And then someone went rogue and picked others. I laughed a bit.

I have forwarded my note to the proper authorities.....I ain't shy...

@FernDog
@thewilderside

LETS GOOOOOOO...........

Last edited:

That would have made it so much better! Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to follow along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back