How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

1 today gets me to 6 rounds.

3 birds on Saturday and 1 on Sunday to go to 2 rounds! Sunday's was a tap in after hitting the pin.

1 birdie today takes the streak to 4. Got it the hard way, 51' putt on a par 3!

2 birdies today, 3 rounds.

I don't seem to get past one round. Birdies are hard to find at my club and I will have 2 or 3 some rounds but then I may go a round or two without one. There is only one par 5 out of 3 I can reach in 2 and only if it is downwind and there are only 2 holes that I might have less than 7i into the green.

3 today to go to 51.

Birdie barrage today; 5 of them gets streak to 4 rounds. Wish it happened more often although I really didn't play all that well but when I had good chances I converted today.

Last edited:
Not even close. Now have I made double what a birdie would be on ever hole? Hell yeah!

one in my 9 hole round tonight. Streak is up to 13

2 birdies today takes the streak to 5 rounds.

2 birdies today -> 5 rounds

Still at zero but had a couple good looks last night mixed in with some bad swings.

53 with 3 today and 1 Tuesday.

1 birdie, 6 rounds

2 birdies today, streak is at 6.

2 today to go to 54.

6 rounds

One last week and one this week even though the round sucked,so that is 6 rounds.

Im currently going on three consecutive rounds with birdies. One last Monday, two Tuesday and three yesterday.

ordinarily it’s about every other game though

Last edited:
I have had at least one birdie in my last 9-10 rounds. Don't know exactly how many rounds in a row I can get birdies in but I would say I get one in 90% of my rounds.

Back