What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

watched some Evian, 3M and THP'd...looking at tee times for the weekend.

Just thinking about golf is the only golf stuff I did today...prompted by the commencement of a 3 week vacation and a severe lack of golf over the last 2 years...I want to get out and play!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Finished packing for the Chicago trip and THPing!!

Walked 18.

Got a wedge session in this morning at 6am. Went to play a 9 hole beat ball this evening and we had a huge monsoon roll in. We waited it out a bit and then had a flash flood come across hole1 and 9 and flood the 18th FW. We are in for some heavy rain over the next 3 days.
9B451B19-AD76-4787-A334-30B21039985C.jpeg921251C3-6C7D-4D47-B458-CB0F76857B88.jpeg0C6013B9-04E9-42D4-BBEA-6B33B97FE089.jpeg

Walked 18

Wow! Hopefully the extra water didn't do too much damage and you can get back out there quickly

It has been raining all night and still raining. Hopefully the 18th FW is ok and it is not higher.

Played 18

Walked 18

Drove @MattyD-MPLS to Chicago for the pre-Grandaddy event…. Now eating some amazing food with the Grandaddy Crew and @KY Golfer!

Played 18 at a new course... Sloooooow but I played pretty well. Met some cool people...

I will be playing in Beaver, Utah this weekend with relatives, so this morning was a little tune up work for that soiree. There's a little 9 hole course up there. At least it use to be 9 holes.

Hit a little bit of everything from 160 yards down to 3' putts.

I'm leaving the driver at home this trip. Don't figure it would get much use as it is. Going with my 3, and 7 woods, 5 irons, 3 wedges, and my trusty, cheapo putter.

As Tiger use to say "I like my chances"........

Resumed True Motion Golf "off season" training. THP'd

Played about half of an 18 hole course after work for a practice round. Worked on the LW especially. In a real round two weeks ago I was a flop shot god who couldn't miss, but last week was an embarrassment as I fired half a dozen hosel rockets in front of my playing partners. Today was kind of in between. Some burners, chunks, and long misses, but also some of the hero shots that keep you coming back to the 60. Just got to stay at it and keep learning the ins and outs.

18 at my home course

Continued TMG back-swing pivot drills. Got some putting practice in with my WellPutt putting mat, PutOut Pressure Putt Trainer, and Toulon Chicago putter. THP'd.

Played 18 holes on an interesting course. It's actually a 9 hole course. Played the whites the first 9, and blues the second 9.

Not a hard course at all. Shot a 79. Could of scored better I think, if I had figured out the snail slow greens a little sooner.

Luckily I brought my trolley this trip. There was a big rodeo going on in Beaver, Utah. "Pioneer Days". The course office.was closed. However, there was a sign on the front door that said walkers could play for free, and to enjoy the day.

Pretty nice of the course owner I thought.

Bought a Nike polo, THP'd, walked 9 for some night golf by the bay with my bro in-law, nephew and buddy... Great day for golf.

I had a lesson that was helpful for breaking down my swing and create more speed. Today was supposed to be my last lesson but the instructor is adding one more session because we never made it to the green today and we were supposed to.

I also bought a new hat at the pro shop.

Attachments

• A1FF30F1-561D-408A-9133-CD868D2DEDFC.jpeg
    A1FF30F1-561D-408A-9133-CD868D2DEDFC.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 4
  • 5363B2E2-DCD1-40AF-868C-B7A910C1B369.jpeg
    5363B2E2-DCD1-40AF-868C-B7A910C1B369.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 4
18 on Dubsdread at Cog Hill with the Grandaddy crew and friends.. now waiting to fly home

Walked 18 + 2 extra holes. Had 20 minutes to kill before I had to pick of my daughter from work.

Back