Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you a weekly golfer?
Monthly? Daily?

How often are you playing?

Two or three times per week ⛳

I’m lucky right now if it’s twice a month….oh you asked about golf, about the same

5 days a week! Weekends are for the family.

Every other day, give or take.

Weekly for me, play pretty much every Saturday. Hoping to start working some more mid-week twilights in to get to twice a week.

Slowly working back from my injury, hopefully be back to 27-36 holes per weekend( Sunday and Monday) soon.

Dawn Patrol every Friday. With a bonus round at least once a month. Some range trips during the week when I can. More once it cools off. Summers in Fla are brutal.

Once a week. Hopefully that will increase as the kids get older.

At least once a week. Two if the wife tells me I'm bugging her.

I play a little. About to kick off round #154 on the year, so whatever that averages out to..

About 27 holes per week on average and an additional night during the week for practice. I'd love to play 3-5 times a week but I can't handle the fatigue.

Usually once a week. More if I can find the time. In addition, I usually play 2 rounds or so on the garage sim a week.

Typically twice a week.

Usually twice definitely more if weather works out in my favor.

Once, maybe twice a week. Had 4 round scheduled this week and had to cancel as my old ass back was acting up

Should be good for 3 rounds Tues, Weds and Thurs in Wis Dells and Madison⛳

Playing University Ridge Tuesday, Wild Rock Thursday. My two favorite courses in Wisconsin :drinks:

3 times a week if I can.

Like to play twice a week but we have moved in the summer months to the NC coast and it costs more so I might have to cut back to once a week. Seem to play better if I can get in two rounds. Between Wilmington and Jacksonville. Closest course is $79 so that eliminates that.

Around 3 times per week.

1-2 days on a normal week. Spend 1-2 other day at the short game area.

Not enough! I'm playing about once a week now. Twice a week would be ideal.

Back