CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have been on this forum for any period of time, you have seen mention of the Grandaddy. The greatest amateur event ever created. The 2021 edition is coming and we have the captains and 8 participants, but need a full team of 11 THPers. There are only 3 spots left. If you haven't checked out the regular thread with all of the details, you can here.

Unknown.jpg

It is an all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

What's Included
Airfare
Hotels
Club Fitting at ECPC
Full bag of clubs
Tour Callaway HQ
Meet R&D
Play Golf against Callaway
Play at one of the finest courses you will ever step foot on
And so much more its ridiculous
And you can be part of Team THP

The Contest
Today is @JasonFinleyCG birthday. He has been the backbone of this THP Event since its origination and one of the main reasons it exists in the form it does. This is a simple one. Wish Jason a Happy Birthday below. You can just say it, you could be original, you can even post an image, gif or anything else. Let the man know as he enters his twilight years.

Qualifying
You must be a 2021 Albatross Club Member to enter. The club is open to anybody and helps benefit a wonderful charity. Details here.

How to Enter
All you have to do is say Happy Birthday to the icon himself...and use some creativity to do so : )

That is it. Then sit back and see if you get your ticket punched to the Grandaddy of em All!

Good luck everybody. This contest will remain open until later this week and then we will close the thread and announce the latest participant.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG! At your age you better not try and blow out the candles too hard

1627297255985.gif

Happy birthday Mr. Finley. Hope you enjoy this and many more to come!
darth_mouse_gif1.gif

Have a great birthday @JasonFinleyCG! I found this picture of you below. GOAT status. Cheers!

Hope you have a great day and that you enjoy many more.

iu

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG! Hope you have a great day!!!!

@jasonas we were nearly birthday buddies (mine was yesterday), though I think you got a few years on me :LOL:

From one stubborn yet compassionate leader driven Leo to another, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday to you Mr Finley, hope you have a great one.

Happy birthday, @JasonFinleyCG!

Here’s to a long life and happy one,
A quick match play and an easy one, (8&6!)
A good “cartner” and an honest one,
A cold blueberry lemonade and another one!

In all seriousness, I hope you have an awesome day today and thank you for everything you do for this forum and for the golf industry as a whole.

@JasonFinleyCG A very sincere, warm and happy birthday to you sir. Thanks for all that you do for the game and for the site (as I am sure for your family and those others whom you cross paths with).

Happy Birthday, @JasonFinleyCG !! May this be your best year ever!

Back