Which Mizuno Would You Choose?

I haven’t hit any in the lineup but either MP20 HMB (4-7) & MP20 (8-PW) or 921 forged (4-PW).

I already have 5-6 Forged, and 7-PW HMB. I had to get used to them, or should I say I actually had to get out and play to really appreciate them.

I’d go blades because I already have the MMC set.

Really tough call but HMP's for me.

I hit the HM, HMP and forged side by side. The feeling on the forged was incredible but my numbers were so much better for the HM and HMP. I just don't have the consistency for the forged, I was losing a ton of distance since I was so frequently off center. The HM performed a little better than the pro's but the pro's were close and I really like the look of them.

Sight unseen HMPs for me. Still a decent size and plenty forgiving. The Forged and tours didn't jive in my fitting.

😂😂😂 like leads to lust, lust leads to love , love leads to purchase , much to learn has this one .......🙂

I have the HMBs and when purchasing, the Forged and HMB were same distance. But for me, with the same shaft, the HMB had better dispersion and feel. But it said my 7i would give me 155-160. Should have gotten the Recoil 95 with it ... the test shaft. So even though I'm not in love with the feel of the Recoil 95, it may be the next shaft.

I'd prefer to do a combo

HM in long irons
HMP in mid irons
Forged in short irons

That would be ideal and amazing

To break away from the style I have been playing seemingly forever (JPX 921 Forged), I would go with the Hot Metal Pro irons.

Some kind of a combo set could be fun but I think it's go a full set of 921 Forged. I've heard a lot of really good things about that set.

I have the HMBs and when purchasing, the Forged and HMB were same distance. But for me, with the same shaft, the HMB had better dispersion and feel. But it said my 7i would give me 155-160. Should have gotten the Recoil 95 with it ... the test shaft. So even though I'm not in love with the feel of the Recoil 95, it may be the next shaft.
l have the recoil esx f3 in mine , my 7i is to 150y -135m distance , l went with ClK hybrid because l don’t hit lower irons very much and l am a sweeper of the ball, The tensei shaft and hybrid gets me 180y-165m and l think theres a littel more in that club distance too, very smooth drifts r/l in flight and stops very nicely . More impressed with higher clubs l never used slob even though l carried it for years , so went with PW GW SW , extra more user friendly club, more l use these the better my short game is improving in terms of confidence

Hot Metals all day for me.

I've been very happy with my JPX 919 HM's for 2 years, so I guess I'd go with the 921 HM's. However, I wouldn't be sad to try the HMP's or even the forged.

I have no idea because I don't know enough about Mizuno :confused: I need to do a Mizuno website crash course study to learn about them.

All of them look nice but I like the look of the MP-20s better...but are those only for low handicappers?

I'm guessing JPX somethings because I see those mentioned a lot in this thread. JPXs look nice too.

Something newer..?

Of those I'd probably go 921 Tour. Kind of an 'eh' decision though.

I would go with the jpx921 sel's. Man i would love to have those.

Hot Metal Pro!

newer isn’t in the op, duh

lol
But it should be!! Like.. which of this new MP hotness would you choose based on all the things you don't know, that we're going to know soon, and aren't going to tell you about?? :p

But it should be!! Like.. which of this new MP hotness would you choose based on all the things you don't know, that we're going to know soon, and aren't going to tell you about?? :p
I didn’t know Donald Rumsfeld ( rip) played golf lol

I already made that choice.

PW -6i in MP20 MB
5i & 4i IN MMC
2 iron in HMB

Love them!! hey beat out my Apex Pro 19 dot irons out of the bag.

Probably HMP in 6-A with hybrids rounding out the top of my bag.

I’d have to wait to see what’s available in LH in the new stuff.

Back