Duca Del Cosmo Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a friend who swears by these and I think I am going to pick up a pair. The company has a bunch of styles.

Untitled-7.jpg

Never heard of them. The bottom reminds me of some old true linkswear shoes I had

They look sweet. Never heard of them, but I'm intrigued.

I follow these guys on IG. Shoes look comfortable but I have not pulled the trigger on any.

I follow them on IG and think they look great. Just haven't taken the plunge. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Been pondering thier shoes for a while now.

belair_white_1.jpg

• Admin
I follow them on IG and think they look great. Just haven't taken the plunge. Looking forward to your thoughts.

I think I am going to dive in.

Love the looks of these. Thanks for making a dent in the pocket book once again JB.

I have these and love them. Very comfortable and nice leather. Reminds me of a better quality Ecco golf shoe

0629535F-D32E-4E79-BE5B-987D647B4E35.png

I sold for an Italian shoe company. European shoe last (The form they build the shoe on) are normally longer in the forefoot and not as wide as ours. Know the return policy.

Pete Pappas got my curious about this brand a couple years ago. There is one or two models I'd like to at least try on.

My wife and i each had a paid ally 15 ish years ago. When they resembled gym sneakers with small sharp ish rubber spikes.

they were light felt good well made Italian shoes i actually wore mine more as casual shoes.

i see they’ve refined their styling.

The styles feel very European and haven’t loved one of them.

Those are very sharp looking. They look versatile for off the course but with decent traction.

I would love to try these on, because I see several really cool styles on their website that I would buy. I have wide feet though so it's crucial to try before I buy.

Pete Pappas got my curious about this brand a couple years ago. There is one or two models I'd like to at least try on.

Same

By looks alone, I'm indifferent on these. they don't make me want to go out and try them, but I'd try them on if I saw them.

I would love to try these on, because I see several really cool styles on their website that I would buy. I have wide feet though so it's crucial to try before I buy.
Same, i have contemplated getting a pair but with wide feet it’s just too risky without trying them on. The shoes look very sharp though.

Im ready to jump in

Which ones? They remind me of true linkswear and bowling.

I just cannot wrap my head around the True Linkswear stuff, but I know some THPers that like them. Thinking the top pair.

Back