What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in another of our club majors yesterday, and finished 8th overall according to the results that have come out this morning

In the 3 majors I have played in, I have finished 4th, 8th and 21st, so hoping to push on and put in a couple good rounds in our club championships in a few weeks time

Cleaned and loaded my clubs in the car for golf Tues, Weds and Thursday :cool:

THP, cleaned the clubs after this weekend and some putting work

Went out to the backyard and hit 7-irons. Wiffle balls off a range mat through an opening in a tree.

A night of working on drills at the driving range

Chipping practice.

After reopening from lockdown , played 9 holes in 80 km wind .
Now why would l , l hear you say ..
Why not , no score , just blast balls away and enjoy the walk and ease some rust out.
Some encouraging some not so, but winter windy weather will do that and putting was random lol
Look, forward to next exciting episode of ‘ golf in crap weather ‘ stay tuned ........😁😁😁

Sorting a tee time to play our mixed knockout semi-final match is as close as I will get to anything golf-related today

Played 18 yesterday solo in 3:10, and played two balls on most holes. Practicing some common shots I have on this course.
On 15, I let a two-some, guy and his wife, play through as they seemed to be in a hurry........they had 4 holes open behind them.....so I just went back and played 14 and 15 again. 95* and 40% humidity got to me though. I should have played 16 over a few times, as lately that hole is causing me fits.

Practiced 4w, 5w, 7w, drv, and 6i in my shop today. Been having some slight issues off the tees lately, but numbers looked good today. Hope they stay that way, Oh, I forgot this is golf and anything could happen. :ROFLMAO:

I hit a bucket of balls at the range and seemed like I forgot everything from my lesson on Sunday. :(
On a brighter note, I signed up for a Callaway demo day for next Friday. I’m seriously pondering Mavrik or Mavrik Max irons if they fit well and the price is right.

Booked a tee time for Saturday. Still looking for a third and fourth!

Played 18 at a challenging course.

More backyard practice on my swing and chipping. Feel like I'm making some good progress, gotta get on course and see though.

Played a practice round to tighten everything up as much as possible before our club championship this weekend. I'll probably try to the same Friday night as well.

I just donated 3 kids sets of golf clubs to the local driving range. He said they will go to the Detroit kids pga or something. Anyway he was very grateful and said I just made 3 young kids day. Have to admit that kind of made my day.

Changed my tee time from Lake Tansi GC to Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountains because Tansi was going to charge me the same price to walk over riding. Plus Bear Trace is a little cheaper. If I had to say which is nicer, they are both about the same. Bear Trace is a little harder of a course, so will be a good test for the XB tomorrow.

Walked 18

I started level 1 of the SuperSpeed Golf system today. For now I am doing it without a swing speed monitor, but I may puck one up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played 18 last night and booked a tee time for the weekend

Back