CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Happy-birthday-OLD-friend-Sorry-buddy-no-mulligans-for-birthdays-1.jpg

birthday 3.gif

I am so excited that next week we get to announce another member of the team.
The team is almost full and I can't wait to see who the next teammate is!!!

I know Mr. Finley isn't a Star Wars guy, but the theme is pretty fun to play with.

1627438116446.png

Have a happy birthday!

I might have mentioned it previously, but we will be announcing the winner Tuesday.

Less than a week till a new teammate!! Can't wait!

Seems like a good bunch of guys already. Have to give a (y)to @RealPretendPsychic for being chosen first and staying the course as long as it has been.

Never was a question for him, or the Captains, to do anything but! They really built a fantastic foundation to our team!

Never was a question for him, or the Captains, to do anything but! They really built a fantastic foundation to our team!
That is a great thing to hear.
Nobody should get to go to something like this, but the idea that it exists, is pretty awesome.

Such a great competition each year

Last edited:
That is a great thing to hear.
Nobody should get to go to something like this, but the idea that it exists, is pretty awesome.
Still in awe of it every day

Seems like a good bunch of guys already. Have to give a (y)to @RealPretendPsychic for being chosen first and staying the course as long as it has been.

This team is awesome! @MattyD-MPLS and @dacatalyst41 have set us up for success on and off the course in California. We had such a fun trip to Chicago last weekend and it’s kind of hard to believe that will only be a warmup for the main event in December. As for staying the course for the 2021 Grandaddy, there was never a doubt! @JasonFinleyCG was a big part of that. When he reached out last year to break the news about the unfortunate circumstances of the 2020 Grandaddy and Covid, you could hear his passion for the event. And that passion is obviously shared by so many THPers. Really looking forward to meeting the man, the myth, the legend in December!

download.jpeg

Happy birthday @JasonFinleyCG . May your cake be more bountiful and delicious. Many happy blessings your way

Not an entry, but wanted to wish @JasonFinleyCG a happy birthday!

Back