The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

6 has split greens. On the left today so pretty much straight.

image.jpg

so many memories are flooding back

Nice par 3 for 7. Playing about 153ish

image.jpg

Short would not be good here…..

Awesome follow already, looking forward to catching up later today

#teamcrawford

Ugh. I really don't love that when you can ride in the cart included.
Think of it this way, it’s a $30 up charge to not have to share a cart with someone. I’d pay it if I were playing as a single.

Missed photo on 8…… had to ride forward to make sure it was clear and rush back. You get one tomorrow.

Think of it this way, it’s a $30 up charge to not have to share a cart with someone. I’d pay it if I were playing as a single.
Maybe I could see it as a single. I just don't understand why the steep upcharge is needed. Its a huge turnoff for me.

And they are a freaking blast!!

Think of it another way: it's $1.67 per hole (or $0.42 per shot for a par golfer) for what appears like it would be a blast. Golf is about freedom from the doldrums of regular life, and to be able to experience it on two wheels is all that more enticing IMO. What's that expression? Golf Clubs: $1000 Airfare: $750 Two Rounds in SC with THPers?: Priceless

Maybe I could see it as a single. I just don't understand why the steep upcharge is needed. Its a huge turnoff for me.
That makes sense if the cart is already included in round fees. Luckily, the course I go to that has them, you are still paying for a cart and the difference between the cart and the scooter is only an extra $10

image.jpg

Loving all the updates so far and technically the Experience hasn't even started yet lol

Y'all are going to kill it this weekend!

Dude, everywhere I turn I’m being hit by memories. Little dusty at times, I’ll not lie. Can’t wait to see where you and I got MURDERED this afternoon. :p

Dude, everywhere I turn I’m being hit by memories. Little dusty at times, I’ll not lie. Can’t wait to see where you and I got MURDERED this afternoon. :p

leaking oil

Beautiful course looks narrow lol! Let's go Team Vosh and have a great day to all!

Back