The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Do we have the format set for tomorrow?
What happens in the case of a tie?
Shamble.

We hug and celebrate.

Finally catching up. This looks like a blast guys.

Shamble.

We hug and celebrate.
As long as you don’t offer to kiss me again. One offer on the weekend was enough.

I still made the putt……

As long as you don’t offer to kiss me again. Once on the weekend was enough.

I still made the putt……
Bahahahahahahaaha!

Great stuff guys! Enjoying the banter.

Man sounds like some great golf played today! Had a good time catching up! THP Experiences…nothing better!!!

After Day 1, here is where we stand:
Team Vosh- 1 1/2
Team Crawford- 1/2

With weather canceling the Alternate Shot matches today, there will be only 4 points available total, meaning that it’s now 2 1/2 points to win The Mizuno Experience (And win one of us a new Mizuno Driver).

Team Crawford is in a bit of a hole after JMan & NVGolfer80 just stole a halve in match 2 today.
We have seen big comebacks before, will we see one again tomorrow?

Match Odds- 18 Hole Shamble (Caledonia)
Match 1: (Three Way)
Vosh & NVGolfer80 -170
Canadan & Stryker +220
Match is Halved +400

Team Vosh goes for the kill with a Low/Low pairing vs. a Low/Mid pairing from Team Crawford. Stryker is nursing an injury and that dramatically influenced the line.

However, if Stryker can pull a Willis Reed, he’s going to pop a lot in a match where pops are at a premium, and his partner is Cana-freaking-Dan. They are a dog, but my gut tells me that they are a live dog.

Match 2: (Three Way)
Crawford & Desmond -130
JMan & Jaw2000 +155
Match is Halved +350

This match has the makings of a super close one that could come down to the finishing holes, and those last 4 holes at Caledonia are made for match play. By all accounts, Crawford played phenomenal today and was great off the tee. At Caledonia, the tee shot is a premium, as it is tighter than TB. Slight Edge to Team Crawford in this one.

Regardless of what happens, this has been an awesome follow, and I appreciate the participants taking us along for the ride.

This evening rain will make it interesting tomorrow

Back