EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Anticipation killing anyone else? LOL. Always does.

I’m wondering if we find out tomorrow that someone sent @JasonFinleyCG an edible arrangement to clinch their spot.

A lot of us are optimistic

New participant announced tomorrow!!!!!

No matter how crazy life gets during the year, knowing this event is coming is a breath of fresh air. This squad is prepped well to rep well. I can't wait to see this @MattyD-MPLS & @JasonFinleyCG match go down and although Finley's record is pretty strong against everything but bugs, I think our captain is an exception to the rule. Either way, it's going to be an absolute blast and will change the game for this lucky group of guys. Long live the Grandaddy

No matter how crazy life gets during the year, knowing this event is coming is a breath of fresh air. This squad is prepped well to rep well. I can't wait to see this @MattyD-MPLS & @JasonFinleyCG match go down and although Finley's record is pretty strong against everything but bugs, I think our captain is an exception to the rule. Either way, it's going to be an absolute blast and will change the game for this lucky group of guys. Long live the Grandaddy

Woo!! Someone is going to have an AWESOME Tuesday!!

I'm glad I got my haircut this weekend.
Gotta look good for the PM video :cool:

Woo!! Someone is going to have an AWESOME Tuesday!!

I'm glad I got my haircut this weekend.
Gotta look good for the PM video :cool:

Did you do the traditional Arkansas Special?

Someone should be prepared to have their day at work ruined but have their whole day lifted up. I remember talking to @dacatalyst41 on the phone for over an hour learning about how awesome this journey will be when I was selected as the captain.

Someone should be prepared to have their day at work ruined but have their whole day lifted up. I remember talking to @dacatalyst41 on the phone for over an hour learning about how awesome this journey will be.
I'll never forget that day. I got a PM from JB and was like, why in the world would I be getting a PM from JB haha. I had only been at that job for a month or so and I jumped saying, holy ****, holy ****. My boss and everyone around was like what's wrong? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll never forget that day. I got a PM from JB and was like, why in the world would I be getting a PM from JB haha. I had only been at that job for a month or so and I jumped saying, holy ****, holy ****. My boss and everyone around was like what's wrong? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember telling a lady that I was on the phone with someone would call her back! HAHA

Always exciting when another team member is about to be announced. Fingers crossed and looking foreward to seeing whoever it is that gets the call up to the team!!!

Ya that is the best PM in the world for sure.

😮 I’m getting excited, after the crazy morning I had tomorrow is going to be awesome

Can't wait to see who's life changes tomorrow :)

Always exciting waiting for the announcement, but can be brutal the next day if you are not called upon. So if not you, be happy for the person it is, your time will come.

Always exciting waiting for the announcement, but can be brutal the next day if you are not called upon. So if not you, be happy for the person it is, your time will come.

This is so true! THP has so many opportunities that it will eventually happen!

When I selected, I had so much going on with life in general with just getting out of Active Duty and starting a new job and learning how to be a full time civilian, part time Sailor (if that makes sense, lol), that I honestly forgot about the contest entry. Even when I entered, I thought there was no way I would get picked and almost didn't enter. I say that to say this. Everyone should come with the mentality that they don't deserve to go to this event. I certainly didn't. Those that have not been, should place their entry and keep active on the forum and if it happens, it happens. I know coming from someone that has already been, it's harder said than done, but if you are one of the blessed to go, it will make it that much sweeter!

I think that's one of the things I find amazing here on THP. People who are obviously disappointed in not being selected are extremely happy for those who get selected for the experience. I know that's how I feel with each selection for each experience. I will be very happy for whoever gets selected tomorrow.

Tuesday is going to be a rocking good day for someone.

Best of luck everyone.

Can't wait to see who's life is changed forever tomorrow!

Back