I forgot to add, took me 40 minutes to do this workout, lots of rest time, and I spent 5 minutes plus talking to my neighbor who was confused at what I was doing.

It will also take some time for me to figure out the weights but the app is awesome. I do the training with my AirPods in so just have toread the number aloud off the radar and the app registers it and then counts down to your next rep.

So my first foundation workout my espeed went down, but it is more of where I think I am currently, but here is what the eSpeed definition is:

EF408E66-44AD-4532-ABE5-F3C31E23ECEE.jpeg

Screw it. I’m ordering one.

Screw it. I’m ordering one.

Especially as a coach, I think you will get some serious value out of it since you can have multiple user to spread the cost over, but very curious on your thoughts. I have found my first swing with each weight change is awkward and is almost always the slowest one of the set. Hopefully that gets better

I went ahead and took the plunge. I’ve got to do something and this with its tech side will keep my interest easier in how it tracks. I’ve lost speed this year and that’s about to get rectified.

Big ponder - only a matter of when

I have done 3 workouts with this. The Baseline was the first and then 2 of the 18 foundation workouts. So far I am quite impressed with the app, only had 1 mis hear I guess with it getting an 83 instead of a 93 recorded. eSpeed went down after first session, then went up significantly after the 2nd one, will see how it goes while training continues and obviously the actual distance I am hitting.

Will get another workout in tomorrow then probably only 1 more next week with travel/our Club Championship coming up.

What is the minimum ceiling height you need to swing these? Considering a speed training system for this winter but I don’t have 10’ above my head in the garage.

What is the minimum ceiling height you need to swing these? Considering a speed training system for this winter but I don’t have 10’ above my head in the garage.

Really depends on how tall you are and how upright your swing is... if you are comfortable swinging a golf club in the same area I think you would be fine, it is about 40" or so in length without adding any weights, which I think would get you up to 42-43" in length with all the weights. which is about the length of a 3-5W. This is eyeballing it next to my hybrid.

Really depends on how tall you are and how upright your swing is... if you are comfortable swinging a golf club in the same area I think you would be fine, it is about 40" or so in length without adding any weights, which I think would get you up to 42-43" in length with all the weights. which is about the length of a 3-5W. This is eyeballing it next to my hybrid.
Thanks! I’ll go check my space right now! I think a 3W is about the max length my ceilings will allow.

I have done 3 workouts with this. The Baseline was the first and then 2 of the 18 foundation workouts. So far I am quite impressed with the app, only had 1 mis hear I guess with it getting an 83 instead of a 93 recorded. eSpeed went down after first session, then went up significantly after the 2nd one, will see how it goes while training continues and obviously the actual distance I am hitting.

Will get another workout in tomorrow then probably only 1 more next week with travel/our Club Championship coming up.
Good stuff, thanks for sharing your experience! What device are you using to gauge speed? Do you feel it captures your swing speed accurately and consistently? Thanks ...

Good stuff, thanks for sharing your experience! What device are you using to gauge speed? Do you feel it captures your swing speed accurately and consistently? Thanks ...

Swing Speed Radar. I think it does fine for what it is. In the app you input what device you are using as I think they know there can be variation between the one I am using, the PRGR, etc.

Please update this thread as you get more data. This is in my holiday list!

Very interested in this concept but wow big $$$’s.

Did another foundation workout before my round today. Good news... I hit some very long drives, but also hit a couple real crappers on the front 9. That could happen either way so can't blame it on the workout. May have been an issue, probably wasn't.

For those curious I have taken down my baseline distances with all my clubs as well as how I rank strokes gained with Arccos. I will be making a driver change in the next few days so that might alter things a touch, but I would think I would see speed/distance increases throughout the bag, not just with driver.

Super interested to hear your results. I've been following this one for a bit and would get it in a heartbeat but the cost is prohibitive for a training aid.

My SS can easily get up there and was at an avg of 113mph two months ago but at the cost of accuracy. Dropping it down to the 108mph range lets me hit more easily playable balls, but I miss the big bombs in the 300y+ range. I wonder if given the extra weight/reps and quality workouts this could help normalize my swing so that it's repeatable at the higher rips.

Officially shipped (y)

After 4 days off I got back to the stack attack today.

One thing I did notice... Before doing the first stack workout I got on Quad with my driver to get some baseline numbers for Mr Le to have before our fit in Wisconsin. I was 95-98, most 96/97 (only hit about 8 balls).

During the fit I had a few over 100, with I think the fastest at 103. Now... there was some adrenaline but still think there are some quick improvements for me. Today on my radar I only measured one swing with driver and it was 106 (I think the radar I use errs on the side of high). Not even a quarter of the way through foundation, so very intrigued to see what the numbers are at the end of the foundation workout (14 more workouts, probably in the next 5 weeks).

Ordered this one this AM after finding a promo code and Stack also offering free shipping until Labor Day.

I'm ready to go fast!

Ordered this one this AM after finding a promo code and Stack also offering free shipping until Labor Day.

I'm ready to go fast!

Yeah, I saw that and was a little bummed I paid a decent amount for shipping not that long ago but....

I am seeing impressive gains really quickly. I have done 6 sessions total (1 baseline and 5 in the foundation) and have gone from about 100 to 108/109 yesterday. That is on my little radar so I think the speed is off from a quad but still....

Enjoy!

Yeah, I saw that and was a little bummed I paid a decent amount for shipping not that long ago but....

I am seeing impressive gains really quickly. I have done 6 sessions total (1 baseline and 5 in the foundation) and have gone from about 100 to 108/109 yesterday. That is on my little radar so I think the speed is off from a quad but still....

Enjoy!

If using Swing Speed radar, it catches the toe, I am told, which gives you a faster reading.

I found a PRGR last week for this.... Was using Swing Speed Radar previous with the SpeedSticks and amazed at how off the radar seemed to be

This. Is. Incredible.

Back