I imagine courses that have hilly terrain these wouldn't be ideal and could be quite dangerous compared to a cart so not every course will have them.

I do have a question, do they stand on their own or do you have to put a kickstand down every time you get off?

I imagine courses that have hilly terrain these wouldn't be ideal and could be quite dangerous compared to a cart so not every course will have them.

I do have a question, do they stand on their own or do you have to put a kickstand down every time you get off?

Kickstand.

kickstand is necessary.

kickstand is necessary.

Alright so here was my gripe last time. I felt the scooters lacked a social comradery during the round because it was essentially single carts. played fast, but felt like a lot of solo time? Am I being dramatic that you miss the small talk, or did you guys ride as a pack?

Alright so here was my gripe last time. I felt the scooters lacked a social comradery during the round because it was essentially single carts. played fast, but felt like a lot of solo time? Am I being dramatic that you miss the small talk, or did you guys ride as a pack?
We were #TheFinnSquad.

100% rolled together other than when we were at our balls - although it was a shamble so that was easy to accomplish for @Vosh68 and @NVGOLFER80... But even at that I'd hang by their shots because we were not going anywhere, AND it was so quick to get to my ball.

We were #TheFinnSquad.

100% rolled together other than when we were at our balls - although it was a shamble so that was easy to accomplish for @Vosh68 and @NVGOLFER80... But even at that I'd hang by their shots because we were not going anywhere, AND it was so quick to get to my ball.

Lesson learned for next time!

We were #TheFinnSquad.

I totally get where youare coming from @Gman79 I thought the same thing. But, oddly enough in my mind it 100% added to the enjoyment and comradeship and bonding and did not take anything away.

I totally get where youare coming from @Gman79 I thought the same thing. But, oddly enough in my mind it 100% added to the enjoyment and comradeship and bonding and did not take anything away.

Ehh we just did it the wrong way. tee play your own and then meet up at green and tees.

Ehh we just did it the wrong way. tee play your own and then meet up at green and tees.

I could see that if I owned one and it became a regular thing how it could potentially put you on an island of your own making.

That does look awesome. Love motorcycles and golf.

I am sure they are amazing, but I would hurt myself on one of these. I could barely ride a bike when I was a kid so adding a motor, golf clubs and however much weight I have put on = recipe for disaster.

I really need to find a course here in the Knoxville area that has these!

That does look awesome. Love motorcycles and golf.
The two best hobbies to have. Combining the two is fricking awesome!

I am sure they are amazing, but I would hurt myself on one of these. I could barely ride a bike when I was a kid so adding a motor, golf clubs and however much weight I have put on = recipe for disaster.
consider the bonus weight central balancing :ROFLMAO:

Oh yes, I'm definitely interested in these.

The two best hobbies to have. Combining the two is fricking awesome!
Don't have any bikes now. Last one was a 99 Honda Valkyrie. Now golfing and skiing take up all my free $$$$

Been dying for one of the local courses to get a fleet of these, they look like so much fun and I would think they speed up play versus 2 people sharing a cart.

I still haven't found a course around here that has the Finn Scooters, so if I can get my bag attached somehow can I use one of these instead? :laughing:

YZ & KTM 01.JPG

My home course has about 12 of them to rent. They are an absolute blast.

f3c296efbc07fc79d8c4e874f294a547.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My home course has about 12 of them to rent. They are an absolute blast.

f3c296efbc07fc79d8c4e874f294a547.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice!!!!

How often do you use them? Price overly different from regular carts?

We have had these on my home course now for 2 seasons, and they are losing steam with people. Most get excited, ride them once and then that's it. A little awkward getting on/off, using kickstand, etc. I call them a fun idea that quickly loses the luster. YMMV.

I really want a local course to get these so I can try them!!!

We have had these on my home course now for 2 seasons, and they are losing steam with people. Most get excited, ride them once and then that's it. A little awkward getting on/off, using kickstand, etc. I call them a fun idea that quickly loses the luster. YMMV.

is there a cost reason they are losing interest? It’s fun to pay 30 dollars once but not every time. Or maybe long rounds with lots of sun and no shade and is killing them.

is there a cost reason they are losing interest? It’s fun to pay 30 dollars once but not every time. Or maybe long rounds with lots of sun and no shade and is killing them.

It is more expensive and that is clearly a factor. A portion of the course is significantly up and down, and I think that makes the utility a harder fit. For me, I would rather ride a cart. And from taking to the staff there, usage is dominantly one and done.

Back