๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Sep 28-30th, 2021The Budget Experience
Lost Dunes Golf Club - Bridgeman, MI
Daluteh
Davidhibler
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Oct 8-10th, 2021The Morgan Cup w/Cobra PUMA Golf
TPC Las Vegas - Las Vegas, NV
Team Hackers - Captain: Data Dude, LSMO, USAF Ret in Wis, Bryndom, Turtlerancher, GolfTravelDude, Jman
Team Paradise - Captain: jdtox, hedley_lamarr08, echico, zoveracker, jjsportz, Scooby45, TucsonCacti
Team Paradise Retained the Morgan Cup with a 9.5 to 6.5 victory over Team Hackers!
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Oct 20-22nd, 2021The Titleist Experience
Black Mesa Golf Club - La Mesilla, NM
Team JT - Josh, J4U, MH, Djack
Team Luke - Luke, GoldenBuff, gbtrsc, mmaynard11
Teams ended in a tie 2-2
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Oct 25-27th, 2021The Ben Hogan Experience
True Blue & Caledonia - Myrtle Beach, SC
Briantime, baylrballa, bray840, init.6, formula8, DNice26 ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Nov 8-10th, 2021The Dream Foursome w/True Temper & Callaway
PGA National Resort - Palm Beach, FL
Team V14 - Keenan (True Temper), V14_Heels, jfox789, Carolina Dundee
Team Bernoulli - Jason (Callaway) Bernoulli, Tenputt, gkeller813
Team V14_Heels wins 4.5 to 1.5!
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Nov 16-18th, 2021The Project X Experience w/ Mizuno Golf
Chateau Elan - Braselton, GA
thewilderside๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„
Dec 5-9th, 2021Grandaddy of Em' All w/ Callaway Golf
Carlsbad, CA
Team THP - Captain: MattyD-MPLS, dacatalyst41, RealPretendPsychic, Tevenor, 93civiccpe, xThor, Muchmore18, Afizzle2100,
blazinden, Vader, Golfers Anonymous, Nappy, cm24
The Zoo Crew (Callaway) - Captain โ€“ Jason Finley, Nick McInally, Luke Williams, Dave Neville, Ethan Ganot, Austin Tudor,
Royce Thompson, Johnny Wunder, Johnny Rodriguez, Kim Johnson, Jeff Newton, Lex Eader

The Zoo Crew (Callaway) wins the Grandaddy 14 to 10 to retain the belt! Team THP MVP awarded to xThor!
๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ”„

Please let me know if you see any links that don't work, or corrections that need to be made.

Last edited:
Was thinking the same thing! Well done!

I think this is a great idea

Great idea! So much good stuff coming up!

I think there is the data experience coming too! November if I'm not mistaken?

So many things coming up.... Just need to know when to block time off in my calendar.... argh!!!

Just added it. Good catch! Thanks David!

I look at this and a lot of things go through my head. But what stands out the most is what a crazy travel schedule @JB has.

I dont know how he has the energy
Yea what a tough life he has traveling to all these amazing courses and playing golf nonstop. I. feel. so. bad. for. him. ;) I'm definitely not jealous at all. :p

Love this man!

Yea what a tough life he has traveling to all these amazing courses and playing golf nonstop. I. feel. so. bad. for. him. ;) I'm definitely not jealous at all. :p
I donโ€™t play in any THP Experiences except Shaft Up. Iโ€™m there to create the experience for others. This is my job.

I donโ€™t play in any THP Experiences except Shaft Up. Iโ€™m there to create the experience for others. This is my job.
o_O Well I stand corrected then, my bad and apologies, I just made a poor assumption that you got to play as well.

As David said above, that is a ton of travel to fulfil the dreams of others. You are a man of the people JB, and I greatly appreciate the time and effort you not only put into these experiences, but just THP in general!

Great thread idea! I think we probably also need one for the Experience threads and the Live Update thread. I often enjoy looking through the previous live update threads to remind myself how awesome they are and confirm they are in fact real

Great thread idea! I think we probably also need one for the Experience threads and the Live Update thread. I often enjoy looking through the previous live update threads to remind myself how awesome they are and confirm they are in fact real
Yea I was already thinking about that, it'd be easy enough to add a link under the experience up above once the event is under way...a "LIVE NOW: Click here for the live update thread" type thing, and then just turn that into an Archive link after the fact.

I love this idea as well!!

Need to add The Titleist Experience, October 20th-22nd, Black Mesa Golf Club, La Mesilla, NM, six THPers TBD.

Need to add The Titleist Experience, October 20th-22nd, Black Mesa Golf Club, La Mesilla, NM, six THPers TBD.
Thanks. It has been added to the schedule!

Thanks for this! Wonder if there will be a Srixon experience?

Thanks for this! Wonder if there will be a Srixon experience?
It is planned for this year, but not sure it comes to fruition based on a number of things. It may be moved to next year.

Maybe add the THP experiences already played this year with the guys names who participated. Now you have a full year.

Maybe add the THP experiences already played this year with the guys names who participated. Now you have a full year.
I can add those, but someone is going to have to rattle some of those off. I have no clue what we've had already this year.

I can add those, but someone is going to have to rattle some of those off. I have no clue what we've had already this year.
Shaft up x3
Mizuno experience
Edel Experience

Might want to check out a live update thread or two if you havenโ€™t already before your first THP experience

Great idea! A bunch of THPers are going to get their name called for some sweet opportunities!

I can't find the live update thread for the Shaft Up #1 event. If anyone has eyes on, that link it to me here so I can add it to the list up above. I might try to restructure this into a table too. It's getting lengthy.

And shaft up #3 is listed as #2 and it was at Whistling Straits not Olympia Fields.

Back