What golf stuff did you buy today?

Being in NZ, did your Arccos order ship from Europe as well? I was a little surprised that mine had to cross an ocean.
Yes it did. Took a few weeks to get here. All comes from the UK.

Sm8 wedges

Since most everyone was out of stock online with GP MCC +4 grips, I picked up a couple at a pro shop just to have some on hand as my stock was getting low.

Last chance with both boys at Topgolf before one of them goes back to college. And last chance to play the zx5 before I have to send them back. 1 1/2 hours of pure fun

A bucket of range balls.......and I'm specifically posting this because its the first balls I've hit in a week, no thanks to a banged up neck.

I couldn't take it anymore and went to the range. Feeling pretty good so far.

A bucket of range balls.......and I'm specifically posting this because its the first balls I've hit in a week, no thanks to a banged up neck.

I couldn't take it anymore and went to the range. Feeling pretty good so far.
I find if I take it easy the first few holes it cracks my back and I feel so much better. And since my chiropractor says it's good for my back I made sure I told my wife :cool:

20210825_162944.jpg

Ferrules and more ferrules. Ran out of some ones I use a lot and it got in the way of some essential shaftiness.

View attachment 9024249

Ferrules and more ferrules. Ran out of some ones I use a lot and it got in the way of some essential shaftiness.
The obvious question is, "How in the he!! can one guy need that many ferrules (again)." But, then, I know the answer.

The obvious question is, "How in the he!! can one guy need that many ferrules (again)." But, then, I know the answer.
I haven't swapped a ton recently really. I do club work for some others though, and put stock shafts back in to re-sell, and that's happening a bunch right now. And T100's want a level playing field, so they needed these.

Purchased my trial pack of Volle balls. A DTC available here in New Zealand. Be here sometime after lockdown. Be interesting to see how they go against the Bridgestone Tour BXS I currently game.

Crap, just did a eBay drinking purchase. 😬

I just want a 4H that does not go right (LH).

1629935924145.jpg

What size do you prefer, or is it whatever blends best with the club design? What manufacturer?
I tend to like longer ones if they're not very thick at the top. Long and skinny. Don't want to have to sand them much, especially against a more rounded hosel top. So a lot of these in 1" around here. If they're thick, I prefer a little shorter or they just look huge to me. These pretty basic black in 1" are kind of my go-to, and same ones at different shorter size intervals for putting stock shafts back in or if shorter looks better with that build. And then bbf fancy and stuff sometimes.

green fees

Greens fees last night

Bought them the other day but they came in today. Their clothing has been so solid. This is my second polo and first quarter zip. It was thicker than I thought it was going to be but it’s super comfy!
34D10A64-39BD-470C-8C7C-5A0C569F366F.jpeg

These toys showed up a couple days ago but just finally got to open them tonight since I'm better. Foam Ping practice balls and a putter disc thing. Did I need them? Nope. But I'm a Ping fan and they're cool so yep!

51406168630_44a804c408_c.jpg

9 holes

Back