11,000 posts on THP. And I’m as excited to here today as I was when I joined more than 4 years ago. :):):):):)

I’ve moved from the walker to a cane. Small gain but big time encouraging.

Glad to hear that fella. Don't know the back story but wishing you all the best.

6251C45B-FFA0-4E80-8DDD-8C4D290CA3BE.jpeg

D479C822-3F9F-4798-B685-F0D770E71868.jpeg

Life is good!

Ball striking lately is lit

my happy is getting a hitting net, a mat, and a launch monitor to be able to practice at home. With the little one, the biggest issue most of the time is just being able to leave the house. Being able to go out back and at least get some sort of practice in means I can commit to try and shave another few strokes off. Excited about that.

Have had a rough stretch at work lately and been more stressed than usual.

But need to count my blessings and focus on the positives and joys of life. One of those joys is the game of golf and this amazing online community here at THP… :cool:

I am really glad to have a place like THP to call my home for talking golf. Having great discussions on tough topics without the negative BS that comes alongside it nowadays has been a thrill, and continues to cement my appreciation for the THP way. A stark difference from the comments I've received on twitter recently haha - oof.

Cheers to you, THP fam.

I am really glad to have a place like THP to call my home for talking golf. Having great discussions on tough topics without the negative BS that comes alongside it nowadays has been a thrill, and continues to cement my appreciation for the THP way. A stark difference from the comments I've received on twitter recently haha - oof.

Cheers to you, THP fam.

Cheers to you, THP fam.

Well now i have to go have a laugh at the clowns on your twitter....

Clowns are funny and provide some entertainment right?

Finally booked our winter rental in North Myrtle Beach. 3 months outta the Chicago winter!!!!!

Well now i have to go have a laugh at the clowns on your twitter....

Clowns are funny and provide some entertainment right?
I haven't decided... It's kind of crazy how quickly a couple tweets find the basement dwellers of angry twitter. I'll continue that path out of respect to what I hope is a growing audience in the Podcast, but I surely prefer talking golf on here.

I haven't decided... It's kind of crazy how quickly a couple tweets find the basement dwellers of angry twitter. I'll continue that path out of respect to what I hope is a growing audience in the Podcast, but I surely prefer talking golf on here.

The internet is a faceless nameless environment that allows people to spout off and post without repercussions. As much as you want an audience people have separate agendas and maybe they are trying to grow their following/hurt yours.

the internet is a place for people to give their .02, however it is worth much less than that!

Dreams of Oasis are on my happy thread.

Been there, mojo sent.
I warn you now, when the PT says "We're just going to stretch it a little." it's gonna hurt.
You ain’t lyin’! Extension is the worst for me.

The zero pressure bandage was removed this morning. Just that made it feel so much better. The zip is all that is left and it comes out next Wednesday.

I’ve had to deal with some bad stuff recently, but I’m feeling ok. It’s good to feel ok. I have some motivation I haven’t felt in a while.

Our son is a sophomore in college and will be contracting today in Army ROTC! Proud of this kid and how hard he worked for this scholarship!

Back