CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry
New equipment. Playing a course I'd never have the opportunity to otherwise. Making new friends and catching up with @Afizzle2100

Entry:

I’ve never been on a golf trip with friends. For this to be the one…20 words isn’t enough, speechless.

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all who enter! This is what many dreams are made of.

Golf, THPers, Callaway, Hideaway, Nest, Finley, Carlsbad, AL's House, Club fitting, new friends, competition, heart pounding excitement, memories forever!

Last spot!??? Let’s gooooo!

I dream to be
On Team THP

Making lifetime friends
The fun never ends

Playing with Cally
At the Grandaddy!

Love these 20 word contests. Good luck everyone.

The final spot is up for the taking. Time to put your thinking caps on :eek:

golf with board bros/sisters...don't even need to win the new gear. just let me "fun" with THP.

Last edited:
Entry: The GRANDDADDY is the ultimate golf trip, and it needs 1 more Granddaddy in it!

This is it! Last spot on a great squad of THP’ers for the GOAT of amateur golf events! Get those entries in!

Official Entry:

To share the ultimate golf experience with my THP friends. To create a lifetime of memories. To take the belt!

Good luck everyone! Easiest chance to win a ridiculously amazing trip!

An amazing event I have yet to attend. Would love to meet the Callaway team and my fellow THP'ers.

Entry:

tradtion,teammates,lifetime friendship, competition,bringing the belt home!

Good luck everyone

Aside from playing an amazing course? I finally get to put names to faces from this awesome forum!!

Good luck everyone! It's a rush to come on THP and see your notifications going crazy knowing you have been chosen to participate in a special event with your THP peeps! :cool:

Thanks for the opportunity THP and Callaway Golf.

Official Entry:

Being a part of Team THP at the Grandaddy would be the Experience of a lifetime, that says it all!

Entry:

For the amazing camaraderie, the fun, the competition, the course, and the opportunity to review some awesome equipment!

good luck everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back