CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time to fill the team!! Good luck to everyone! Can’t wait to see who the last THPer is!

You can surprisingly say a lot with 20 words! Will it be enough to describe why you want to go? No. But it will get you thinking about the importance of it!

It is hard to believe we are on the verge of filling out the team! December can't come fast enough! Can't wait to meet the newest member!

Official Entry:

The Grandaddy: Unbelievable golf, awesome equipment, at least a dozen new friends and unlimited memories that will last a lifetime.

Why Me Entry:

To bring the THP community along for the ride and help bring back the Grandaddy for another group of THPers!

This is it - the last Grandaddy contest of the year! The team is almost complete!

I want to experience and have all the memories that all the past participants have enjoyed and shared with us.

To be part of the legacy. There's nothing like playing with THPers, and this is the premiere THP experience.

Get those entries in everybody! This is a can't miss event and here's your chance to be part of it.

Entry:

I want to share amazing memories with the best golf community in the world and create lifelong friendships.

Golf, great gear and swag, food and fun, so what could be better!

Granddaddy Haiku-

Amateur I am!
Hideaway a dream come true—
Nest, the Sirens call…

Entry:

This experience exemplifies why we play this amazing game. Community, creativity, self-improvement, and the beauty of enjoying nature's best.

Having the chance to play golf with fellow THPers would be the thrill of a life time for me.:golf2:

Sine the first #Grandaddy (dream team) I have always wanted to be in the #Grandaddy I am not a Richard

Surrounded by others who love the game as much as I do, a community living everything golf, count me in.

(not an entry)

This 2020-21 Granddaddy team is special and it's great to see it finally come together as a whole after 2 years of getting to know you guys and following your journey through the forum. Once. In. A. Lifetime. Get those entries in!

Entry:
To experience Callaway's hospitality, the Hideaway, Al's house, and have fun creating memories in the greatest golf event that exists.

Entry:

Because the Grandaddy is the greatest golf event for amateur hackers ever conceived.

I want to prove to @JB and the Callaway Guys that I'm not just a Titleist homer. #BringBackTheBelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back