JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I own none of this stuff, but I saw this today with the in box set including the Track and Field game.
C65551AE-9534-4263-B314-307160D04B75.jpeg

Ha. I was just wondering last night what one of those original in the packaging goes for nowadays.

Now I know.

Looked closer, looks out of wrapper. My mystery that I could easily solve remains, 🤣.

Man that would be a classic to pop out on game night Friday’s! I’d be the cool kid on the block.

See, and holding onto things for long term might pay off

What sucks is if we bought something now to hold onto for 30-40 years it wouldn't have the same value as stuff from the 90s 30 yrs later

I still have an OG Gameboy hanging around, I wonder if it still works

I need the super scope 6 back in my life. I used to love that thing. I think I still have a Robbie the Robot hanging around somewhere.

Bringing me back to my youth!!!

See, and holding onto things for long term might pay off

What sucks is if we bought something now to hold onto for 30-40 years it wouldn't have the same value as stuff from the 90s 30 yrs later

I still have an OG Gameboy hanging around, I wonder if it still works
I sold my OG Gameboy and 20 games for $100 last summer. Might not be top of market but I never played it anymore. I still will occasionally pull out the OG nintendo

I have a new Nintendo mini. It has all the classic games on it. It’s a blast.

SNES has some of the best games ever made

My brother has the Mini. We borrowed it a few months back. It was so fun playing and then watching my kids play the same games I played as a kid. Nostalgia hits hard sometimes

I don’t play video games often, but I definitely have an OG Nintendo with Blades of Steel, and Golf. Fun to pull out every once in awhile!

I need to look back into the snes mini. There were some solid games offered on there :/

Little league baseball is my favorite game all time. Great memories with the Nintendo system.

Might have to fire up my raspberry pi and play some games tomorrow. Not quite the same but it’s close enough.

I need the super scope 6 back in my life. I used to love that thing. I think I still have a Robbie the Robot hanging around somewhere.

That robot was pretty cool. My buddy had it. We never used it, but it was still cool lol.

Little league baseball is my favorite game all time. Great memories with the Nintendo system.

That was a pretty solid baseball game. New York was tough with Ward batting 3 and Saul 4th.

Still have my NES with duck hunt and super Mario plugged in upstairs. My kids love it, and like super Mario 3 the best.

Might have to fire up my raspberry pi and play some games tomorrow. Not quite the same but it’s close enough.

So is this the little black box looking thing that has the emulators pre-loaded?

I ended up buying a co-workers old Lenovo G50 laptop, put Linux on it, and moved my emulators off my PC onto the laptop.

After reading this thread, I got curious if I still had mine around here…

hello there, should test it out again soon…

image.jpg

Back