ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Just Won the Project X Experience

Congrats!! the knowledge from the PX crew is top notch.

Awesome, congratulations

Congrats. Going to be an awesome event.

Congrats! Really cool trip!

Congrats! That's going be ancamazing experience, looking forward to the thread to follow along!

Congratulations! I’m sure you’ll have a blast!

Last week we held a contest where the lucky winner wins

A Trip to Mizuno
Learns about Golf Shafts from Project X
Plays golf with Mizuno and Project X
Gets a new driver and custom shaft
And stays at the beautiful Chateau Elan

Join me in congratulating the lucky winner! @thewilderside

@GolferGal will be in touch soon to help get your travel booked and get ready for an amazing Experience.
@thewilderside Whoop Whoop!!!

Still can't believe it :ROFLMAO: Just so much to be excited about! Finally get to fill that gap that is shafts in my golf knowledge. Get to game a brand new Mizuno driver (perhaps the new ST-220 G?) that I've heard so many good things about here on the forum. A stunning venue that, like all THP experiences, I would never get to set foot on otherwise. Not to mention seeing @JB (I assume) again and meeting some THP and golf industry royalty in @Vosh68 and Keenan Phillips 🤯🤯🤯

Congratulations @thewilderside
While you are there, if you want, you can come play a round of golf with me since I live very close to CE!
It is a really great course

Still can't believe it :ROFLMAO: Just so much to be excited about! Finally get to fill that gap that is shafts in my golf knowledge. Get to game a brand new Mizuno driver (perhaps the new ST-220 G?) that I've heard so many good things about here on the forum. A stunning venue that, like all THP experiences, I would never get to set foot on otherwise. Not to mention seeing @JB (I assume) again and meeting some THP and golf industry royalty in @Vosh68 and Keenan Phillips 🤯🤯🤯
Yes sir. I will be there.

Congratulations @thewilderside
While you are there, if you want, you can come play a round of golf with me since I live very close to CE!
It is a really great course
That would be fantastic, but it looks like the itinerary is pretty full 😬

sweet win. congrats!

That’s awesome! Congrats! Chateau Elan is a great place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back