My go to has been faltering as of late. It's usually the new TP5x, but I've been leaning on it a little lately and it's a little low spin. Wasn't ever 'fit' for it, but it's been the best overall performer for me indoors and out until recently. Been playing CSX some. Like it other than the sound/feel. Like the V1x, but been edging back towards my old go to range of tp5/v1.

Pro V1s mostly.

My go to is PV1 but here lately I’ve been playing QStar Tour. They are just OK for me. I feel like I lose feels around the greens with it.

I really should get a ball fitting. I’m very curious if something other than a PV1 should be my go to.

I've been a ProV1 guy for quite awhile, but a guy with a 5.2 index introduced me to the Velocity. I thought it was today's version of the old Topflight Rock. I was wrong. It's longer and straighter. Once I get used to the lack of spin on and around the greens it may become my ball.

Mainly the Bridgestone Tour B X, "fitted for", the Tour B XS or Prov1X

Z-Star
I was not fit for it, but works well for me

Saint Nine U Pro and Bridgestone e12 contact, plus an occasional Callaway Supersoft. I’m finding the e12 to be a solid performer from tee to green for my game.

Waffling between the Z-Star and Z-Star XV, both work well for me around the green, getting more height off the tee with the XV so am going to loft down and see if I can get a lower, longer flight. Just like all my golf stuff, never been fit for my balls either! 😎

I've currently got the CSX in the bag, but that is a new move (new as in this week) though I've been fit to the Tour B XS (or 330S in the past) several times, I tend to wander form it eventually (like now) but always keep a couple dozen on hand.

No one offers ball fitting in our area so I have not been fit. My ball of choice is the Snell MTB Black - a little softer than most tour balls with reasonable spin and I do not give up much if anything off the tee.

E12 Contact is my current go-to and I wasn’t fit for it. I also really like CSXLS but my driver has been really off the last month and e12 has been helping me keep it in play.

Fitted to the Bridgestone TBX many times and still my favorite. Actually the 2019 version is my most favorite and have a dozen left I think.

My signature tells the tale of what I transition through.

Why...all of those listed help with my flight and spin issues.

Yes, I still play the OG 4pc Kirkland and have a couple dozen left. Didn't like any of the ones they came out with later.

Most all of the balls I play are good across the board except the AVX. Not a fan around the green but love it off the driver.

Have a few of the new Titleist Left Dot but wasn't fit for it...just sounds right up my alley. We shall see.

My go to golf ball has been the Bridgestone Tour BX. It’s been such a good feeling and performing ball for me.

I tried it after going through the V-Fit process at a THP event and never looked back. I have done the V-Fit several times since then, even trying to “fool” the system by uploading a terrible shot. It still for me for the Tour BX.

I played the Q Star Tour divide all year but now that it is fall the colors don't work for me.
I have played the Chrome Soft Triple track the last 2 rounds and have been liking the results.

Have been in the tp5x camp for a while. Grabbed a box of CSX from JB’ s recommendation this summer. Can se myself gravitating toward the CS or CSX

Tour B XS and RXS. The RXS was the product of Bridgestone’s VFit. The XS was me wanting something a little firmer with more spin.

that's tough to answer...for an everyday ball that performs and is cheap, the srixon soft feel is my ball...but if i wanna play a ball that i feel gives me the best performance...this pains me to admit...ProV 1X.

Currently I’d have to say Z Star. I’ve been playing it longer than any other. There are many others I really like, even think a couple are better for me. Tomorrow im picking up some CSX to test out. I really liked the CS when I tested it so im curious to see if CSX is better for me.

I've really like the Bridgestone Tour BX this year. I've played the Chrome Soft X a bunch though and the ProV1x a bit also. I keep gravitating toward the Bridgestone though.

Vice Pro Plus or Bridgestone BX

Vice Pro Plus, I wasn’t fit but it matches pretty close with the ProV1X that I adore.

Srixon Q-Star Tour/Divide

Main ball has been Srixon Divide. Orange/Yellow version is the easiest to see. I first tried it because I liked the split colors and turns out it works well for me, so I stuck with it. Plus it's a riot to watch the spin.

Other ball I sometimes use is Bridgestone RXS. Wasn't fitted for it aside from the VFIT questions on the Bridgestone website. Like mentioned a few posts above I'll probably use the RXS more now that the leaves are starting to fall and white will probably be easier to find.

Back