Your Result on This Shot

oh boy. I don't like it when the foursome ahead or behind me is watching.

I would most likely hook the ball into the poor schmuck in the white shirt. And my shot will go down in Ryder Cup lore as the "Widow Maker".

I cant even imagine the pressure right there. My result would not be good lol

My old girlfriend Miss Hozzell Rokket would definitely show up and say hello.

If I have to take that 3W shot, a thinned grounder rolling in to some guy's shins is the odds-on favorite. But a bullet into the bushes and a snap hook into the crowd are also in play. My miss with a deck 3W is pretty much everywhere, that's why I don't bag one.

100% fat or thin shot directly into the crowd.
I could probably get my sand wedge elevated over head level

Bryson just took this 'fade' line with a 3 wood. What's your result with a 3 wood with people watching forcing a fade?

Sad answers only.

View attachment 9029787
I’d a hit at least 3 of them. Not a good idea to be in front of me when I’m hitting.

Someone get a tent for some privacy as me and that bush off to the right are going to get very intimate

3W from that lie? Do you see those bushes? That's where the ball ends up.

I might be able to hack it out of there with a 9i. Might.

True story: I had a dream once I was leading the masters and in the 3rd round every single ball I hit was hitting fans. And some were greusome. I remember wanting to quit after like the 5th time and I woke up.

so yeah, I don’t think a signed glove would be enough from me. A signed settlement in court sounds more like what you would require.

Oh I’m definitely getting it out of there with a 3W fade. First shot fat to clean out some of that rough. Second shot scaring any worms still hanging around with some left to right movement that some might call a banana slice.

Back