What golf stuff did you buy today?

I have 3 +4s on my wedges. The feel softer than the regular TVs.
Hmmm, have not noticed but they are thicker. Guess it kinda makes sense. I noticed the align TV +4 feels a tad firmer. Maybe just because the line.

Bought some lamkin Crossline cords. Iron grips are so slick at the moment.

Just recieved my new seemore FGP original putter.

Just found this cover on the Bay for it aswellIMG_20210925_074302.jpgIMG_20210925_074246.jpgIMG_20210925_074229.jpg

Does anyone know where to get the hat that the USA Ryder Cup team is wearing today? I can’t find it online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing.

I need to buy something.

Bought a dozen to try out. Still looking for the ideal ball for my game. Tried Calloway Supersoft, Srixon Soft feel, Bridgestone e6, and now trying these.
1632603999459.png

Last seasons stuff went on sale, so I picked up a hoodie from the home course.

I just bought a set of four matching Ping G425s that I may not necessarily play much because I'm also a bit of a collector and matching "wood" sets are really rare today. I need to stop buying ANY equipment for a good while.

I have three unopened boxes of Pro V1x balls, so I don't have to buy anything for some time [except shoes for next season--no rush,].
And if I want to stay out of divorce court, I won't.

Just bought the Ping G425 3 hybrid in the cb 70 stiff shaft.

will be playing it today,cant wait.

Its a cracker! hit at the range just before our game and it just flies.
First tee shot 275 yards (bit of wind assistance) straight down the middle.Miss hit one and still got over 200 yards with it!!

6 dozen CSX practice balls for my testing/review shag bag

20210927_112038.jpg

#forgotshoesthismorning

Looks like I have a package waiting at home. ;)

One dozen of these as there was free shipping through budget and they are on sale. Chrome Soft will be a good winter ball.
BD5C7074-F4CE-446F-BA92-AD278C86E2D4.jpeg

Does anyone know where to get the hat that the USA Ryder Cup team is wearing today? I can’t find it online.

Maybe these are what your looking for?

Maybe these are what your looking for?

That’s it, thanks. But they are all sold out. I hope they plan to restock.

Back