Tour Event 2021 Ryder Cup

Congrats USA. Pretty bogus we have to wait another 2 years for this competition! Can’t wait for it.

That was awesome to see. Not just because we won but also because it looks like both sides have some talent that’ll be playing for awhile.

Bryson after winning the Ryder cup.

Nevermind this was Saturday night..

Great speech by Stricker

What an awesome dominant win for the USA!! That was the first Ryder Cup I have really watched all the way through and it was amazing, it may have overtaken The Masters as my favorite.

This USA team really destroyed a lot of RC narratives in my opinion. There was so much talk about how Europe would win because of experience, team culture, putting, playing more match play as juniors, Brooks vs Bryson etc. At the end of the day the USA team was just so much more talented and deep and talent is just far far more important than any of the other perceived advantages Europe had. I expect the USA to go on a run of dominance in this event, this team is so good and so young with a lot of good years ahead. Also loved seeing Bryson and Brooks play well and get along as teammates, these guys are pros and they were never going to let the feud get in the way.

Congrats USA. Pretty bogus we have to wait another 2 years for this competition! Can’t wait for it.
They’re not gonna do it in 2022 to get back on schedule?

5AE069C4-6BBE-46B2-8D07-D81C811E40D6.jpeg
See you in 2023 in Rome… #CaptainLefty

Correction I think Lefty will be the Captain in 2025 at Bethpage (Black)…
Yeah. I think it’s Tiger Time.

Great showing by the US team. They dominated in all facets.

Morikawa flexing with a champagne bottle, but DJ slurring a bit :D

You think Tiger in 2023 then Phil in 2025?
I think @ddec had a good thought on Tiger got the Pres Cup under his belt, so perhaps the prep os set for this.

This is the loosest I’ve ever seen DJ. Some funny moments in this presser.

Next Stop is Marco Simone Golf Club for the Ryder Cup....The US takes the Cup to prestigious places while the Euro's have a bidding war and let hack places win the bid....The K Club...2010 Club....It's a joke what those European twits do......The 33rd best club in Italy.....Seriously

agreed, will be good to not hear how great he is in the Ryder Cup anymore 👍

Uh, he was still great.

You have The President's Cup next year!

Hey, why not?! You won your match and the team has won, Let's start drinking! What are you, a Quaker? Believe me, they will wake up tomorrow morning, if they even sleep, with classic hangovers, which they will overcome with more alcohol!

Things I learned this weekend:

1- Cheering for this USA team is fun. I know the rankings said one thing, but I felt like it was an underdog story from the get-go. What a big win.

2- Dustin Johnson went 5-0..... What a freaking legend. His play today, and basically every day, was a staple of function over flash. His biggest fan @JB is probably splashing champagne all over the State of Tennessee in his honor, but we'll never know about it.

3- The youth movement in USA golf is going to be monstrous for the next couple Ryder Cups. I love that guys like Bryson and Scheffler (and even Finau) got to come out and put a stamp on what they can accomplish, none more needed than BAD himself. It gives me hope that we can collectively have more fun with him next year, as easily the most polarizing player in golf.

4- The thread on THP covering the Ryder Cup is like having my boys over every day to watch and beverage. We keep it fun, respectful, and high paced all week, and for me at least, it was a thrill to be a part of. If they wanted to run it back next weekend, I'd go through the commercial gauntlet again in a heartbeat.

Quick hits:
- Poulter is still a toolioolio
- I did not miss Patty Reed
- Garcia and Rahm were beasts. Great showing
- It was great to see Rory finish strong, and show emotion like that
- Brooks/Bryson feud is still a joke
- I hate BMWs
- Avoid twitter
- Whistling did NOT disappoint

Back