Membership for sure! - Colonial Country Club (Fort Worth Tx)

Membership without a doubt. Bay Oaks CC is less than a mile from my house, but at almost 700$ a month, I can play a heck of a lot of golf elsewhere for that price!

How is this even an option. Course is magnitudes the better value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Membership & either Colonial or Shady.

Course membership hands down.
I love equipment, but I’m happy to get fit and purchase it elsewhere. More important that I have a place to play!!

I choose golf clubs.

I'd take the clubs + fitting. I really have no desire to join a club or become a member somewhere, even if its free.

Definitely the membership.

Membership. Playing as much golf as I can get in for free is gonna be what I select every time.

Great post/question! I’m going with the fitted clubs so I can finally end my wondering if New sticks would make a difference in my so-called game! 👍😂

Easy. Lifetime membership at the club of your choice.
Colonial Country Club it is.

Course for me. Better value and I like to tinker

Since we just moved to a new area and a gated country club, I chose the 'Course', as ours to join is $12,500 one time fee with $6700 a year for the family for all the club activities and they don't break golf only out.

The club. Would save sooo much $$, I could get refit every new release season!

A better question might be fitted clubs every year for the rest of your life vs a lifetime membership.

I'd still take the membership though. The monetary value is just way better.

Membership, and it's probably not even close...

Free membership lifetime would save me a fortune. I want to join Valhalla if someone is offering.

Club membership. Clubs near me have an initiation fee between 100K and 250K. its the reason I can only play munis. I have enough cash for a fitting and new clubs, just can't shell out the yearly 25-50K dues.

How about a set of clubs that are “fit for life” ? However long the original owner has them. Buy a set of Titleist, get the initial fit. Come back next year for a tune up/check. If your numbers are still where they should be, great. If something changes, reshaft/bend as necessary.

Hell, I might even be tempted to buy new with that kinda deal.

not sure why you wouldn't go course here from an economics standpoint.

Back