The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Get Jimmy g off the field with those wounded ducks. Ride with the rookie. Let him take his lumps.

Get Jimmy g off the field with those wounded ducks. Ride with the rookie. Let him take his lumps.
I would love to see what the rookie can do, but the 49ers are a playoff team, and as we have seen so far these rookies will make a ton of mistakes. Can’t move to Lance unless Jimmy G gets hurt or they are out of the playoff hunt.

Let’s see if the Niners can do something after that defensive stop.

I would love to see what the rookie can do, but the 49ers are a playoff team, and as we have seen so far these rookies will make a ton of mistakes. Can’t move to Lance unless Jimmy G gets hurt or they are out of the playoff hunt.

Maybe but they lose because Jimmy g stinks. Rather go 8-9 and let the rookie learn on the field. He’s going to take his lumps at some point. Crappy qb and crappy corners. They are a wildcard at best. Then you have a rookie basically next year. Kid hasn’t played in a year. Let him learn now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Browns sacked Justin Fields today…..9, yes NINE times. Myles Garret had 4.5 to set the individual game sack record for the Browns. Browns defense also held the Bears to 57 total yds of offense. Also a team record.

I expected to win. I expected fields to look young. I don’t expect it to look that lopsided from that dominant of a defensive performance.

Browns sacked Justin Fields today…..9, yes NINE times. Myles Garret had 4.5 to set the individual game sack record for the Browns. Browns defense also held the Bears to 57 total yds of offense. Also a team record.

I expected to win. I expected fields to look young. I don’t expect it to look that lopsided from that dominant of a defensive performance.

that's as bad as their Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt-Punt game @ Seattle... which was exactly 7 years ago minus a day

Good make up pi after the prior one.

Jimmy g is trash. That should have been a catch and run for another 20.

Jimmy’s so trash.

It’s amazing how much harder shannahan’s offense is to stop when your qb can actually throw the ball 10 yards down field.

giphy.gif

So scared.

Man that sucked. We deserve that for the present defense.

Niners didn’t deserve that. Should have been a boat race.

Jimmy stinks almost as much as our corners is all I really got out of that game.

Great ending for the Packers.

Maybe but they lose because Jimmy g stinks. Rather go 8-9 and let the rookie learn on the field. He’s going to take his lumps at some point. Crappy qb and crappy corners. They are a wildcard at best. Then you have a rookie basically next year. Kid hasn’t played in a year. Let him learn now.

My fantasy team wishes Lance would get in there, but Jimmy did give them the lead there on a great drive. Rodgers is just too damn good.

My fantasy team wishes Lance would get in there, but Jimmy did give them the lead there on a great drive. Rodgers is just too damn good.
He also dropped the ball untouched the series before. He's not good. He's Andy Dalton in his prime.

It may be just week 3 to some teams, but in Philly all the fans want is

022F3C5A-089E-476D-B668-6290510FA935.jpeg

I really dont know how anyone in the bears front office thinks Nagy should still have a job after that pounding.... Yes O-line was awful and that's Pace's fault but he should have been gone long ago

How the 2 of them kept their job blows my mind

So it seemed everyone couldn't understand why fields wasn't starting day 1....so he starts yesterday and is obviously not ready. So what does the media do....blame the coach for playing fields 😆

Back