LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Bumping this as it has me even more amped to meet the team. Can’t wait to meet the great folks at Callaway as well, this was an absolutely incredible read and can’t wait for the 21’ Grandaddy!

It is time for the 2019 team to pass the torch. I know the 2021 team is excited and ready to take on the Zoo Crew. I know the 21 team will do the G proud and make sure this event comes back for others to enjoy this amazing experience.

It is time for the 2019 team to pass the torch. I know the 2021 team is excited and ready to take on the Zoo Crew. I know the 21 team will do the G proud and make sure this event comes back for others to enjoy this amazing experience.
We will do everything in our power to do this right so it comes back!

we will try to make previous legends like you proud, and do our best to do the forum and Callaway right and get this event back for ‘22

No need to worry. This crew will bring it back for '22.

We will do our best to embody everything that the G stands for! And I hope we do a better job than Shia Labeouf did when they attempted to pass the Indiana Jones torch to him.
1633545441186.gif

We are going to make the forum proud! The people selected are pretty amazing!

We have a lot to live up to for the 2019 guys, for the forum, for the guys and gals yet to go, and for those who will be selected for the 2022 Grandaddy. Not one discussion goes by that we don't talk about our prime directive: build the relationship and create an experience that delivers on the promise of representing the forum proudly and that guarantees that 2022 will happen with the same excitement and partnership with Callaway that was brought to the 2021 event. Everything else is secondary.

And I agree with Cap. I think we have a great group of guys who gets what its all about. Its bigger than the fitting. Its bigger than the gear. Its bigger than the golf. Its about the people, the relationships, and the experience. And I am pretty confident, from the OG selections, to the Grandmama guys, to the new selections that the message is clear, sincere, and what we are going to live as our mantra.

We have a lot to live up to for the 2019 guys, for the forum, for the guys and gals yet to go, and for those who will be selected for the 2022 Grandaddy. Not one discussion goes by that we don't talk about our prime directive: build the relationship and create an experience that delivers on the promise of representing the forum proudly and that guarantees that 2022 will happen with the same excitement and partnership with Callaway that was brought to the 2021 event. Everything else is secondary.

And I agree with Cap. I think we have a great group of guys who gets what its all about. Its bigger than the fitting. Its bigger than the gear. Its bigger than the golf. Its about the people, the relationships, and the experience. And I am pretty confident, from the OG selections, to the Grandmama guys, to the new selections that the message is clear, sincere, and what we are going to live as our mantra.
You gents will do just fine I am positive of that and can't wait to follow along this year.

No doubt the new GD squad will represent! It was a pleasure to be part of the 2019 team and a true privilege. Can’t thank THP, JB ans crew enough! Also can’t thank Callaway enough!

We will be following along with the new addition ans hoping they make memories of a lifetime!

Thank you to @radiman for taking this picture. I now have the center piece for my wall where other shadow boxes will be arranged around it.

BF4226B2-CFCC-435D-86CE-D8B6D011102B.jpeg

iirc today is the first day since the trip home from the 2019 gd that i’ve traveled with my clubs. i was able to use the ogio travel golf bag callaway graciously provided and i’m reminded just how nice the bag is. i’m headed to meet up with two of the guys from my team, and so many of the memories from the event are flooding back.

Back