UPDATE

@e1iterate and @JDax Before the end of the week, please turn in your pairings for day 1.
Remember Shamble first 18 and alternate shot the second 18.
The pairings will stay the same for both rounds, but will have different opponents.

Wow that is a long time to over analyze opponents. We are going to get some good gif fights going. :ROFLMAO:

What is everyone working on till the event?
I plan on watching Nelly Korda swing a golf club to try and replicate her dominance in The Rivalry!
Also putting and short game!

Wow that is a long time to over analyze opponents. We are going to get some good gif fights going. :ROFLMAO:

Going to read through post histories to get that mental edge.

I’m making a list, and checking it twice….

I guess I will be taking these back!

Oh well!🤷‍♂️

UPDATE

@e1iterate and @JDax Before the end of the week, please turn in your pairings for day 1.
The pairings will stay the same for both rounds, but will have different opponents.
The talk will be hot with this much lead time!

UPDATE

Is the Alt Shot a 9 hole match or 18?

Question for the group:

Anyone planning on any bag changes prior to the event?

I plan to keep my bag as is, well with the exception of the new driver shaft! haha

Just gotta get my lofts and lies checked, which will be done soon.

Going full forgiveness! I have a Cleveland launcher xl halo 4 iron being delivered tomorrow. Hope to get some more Callaway Big Bertha B21 in the bag too!

Missed the announcement the other day but congrats on the call @BriMac ! And I'll just throw another congrats to @Parrot and @MarMill because I can't remember if I've congratulated them with all the team movement :LOL:

UPDATE

Can't wait to follow this. We just had our big MGA Memorial cup which was 18 of best ball followed by 18 of Modified Alternate shot on Saturday and Sunday singles matches. I love match play and it was a ton of fun! This will be even better!

UPDATE

Why so early?

Just curious, I'm not complaining.

Why so early?

Just curious, I'm not complaining.
Holidays are approaching which means lots of vacations and travel. Combine that with a number of events taking time elsewhere and we want the buildup on this one to be perfect. Getting the matchups out early, allows those following along to have a more vested interest in the experience as it kicks of the year. December and January on this website are absolutely bonkers with things going on.

I save those for the par 3's haha
See...there has to be a difference between who wins and who loses. Eagles on par 5's...check!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Going full forgiveness! I have a Cleveland launcher xl halo 4 iron being delivered tomorrow. Hope to get some more Callaway Big Bertha B21 in the bag too!
It's ok...we forgive you...see what I did there...:oops::oops:

Back