Phil collins yay or nay?

Genesis Phil and early solo Phil, HELL YES. Disney Phil? Hard no.

I pretty much agree with this. Although for some reason little man falls asleep nicely when I sing you’ll be in my heart. No clue how that song even came up in the rotation but it works oh so well haha

Fabulous artist that I had the pleasure of seeing in 1975 as the Genesis drummer with Peter Gabriel as the lead singer. He was terrific in the 80’s. Stories and ballads with horn fills that struck the heart and mind, especially along with music videos.
Saw him two times in the nineties. One of my favorite artists.

Love 80’s music, but Phil Collins. It’d be a struggle to sit through 2 hours for me. I can count on one finger the number of songs of his I like.

Literally every time I drive in my convertible Ferrari towards a dangerous drug bust, I listen to "in the air tonight" and call my ex wife.

Genesis Phil and In the Air Tonight. I can do without all of his other solo stuff.

Not a fan. Based on his MC card, @hedley_lamarr08 is like a super fan.

I think Genesis is better than the Phil Collins solo stuff

Not a fan. Based on his MC card, @hedley_lamarr08 is like a super fan.

I think Genesis is better than the Phil Collins solo stuff
I’d rather put a sealed trash bag over his head than listen to him. Only thing he ever done well was play drums for Eric Clapton.

As an old timer, I am more into 60's and 70's music.However I do like Phil Collins, especially In the Air Tonight.

Lots of Disney Phil haters :LOL:

Love this song

nay in all caps.

Genesis Peter Gabriel yay.

Back