Favorite Apparel - Outside of Golf

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Curious..... what do you guys like wearing off the course and NOT in the office...?

Just bought some jeans for the first time in too long and it got me wondering.

What brands do you like?

Last edited:
Cloudspun tshirts. Everything has to match my belt collection.

In the warmer months it's shorts or board shorts with a tank top or t-shirt (Under Armour or some other tech material), and flip-flops. In the cooler months it's Wrangler jeans, same kind of t-shirts and a hoodie or light jacket as needed. Shoes are usually Skechers sneakers. If I'm not on the golf course I rarely ever wear a collared shirt or belt.

Off the golf course prefer shorts, T-shirt and sandals.

I have worn the same jeans for 14 years. I just switched to stretch when the company started making them.

This winter I have been buying Russel Athletic Dri Power hoodies. They are $22 on Amazon and come in a bazillion colors. They are super nice and comfy. As it's gotten colder that's all I wear. I have a ton of Gildan long sleeve tees I wear also during the winter.

Long sleeve button down shirt

I'm retired, but I look better in suits than in most casual clothes.
It's just my vibe.
I hate modern cars because the head restraints don't let me wear hats (actual hats, not caps) while I'm driving.
I look like an extra from Mad Men.

So for casual clothes, I wear sport jackets and blazers a lot off the course.
It's a compromise. That's how I'm comfortable.

Around the house I will lounge in a pair of starter camoflauge shorts and an under-armour tech shirt. Everything else I own is either for work or golf.

My staple stores are
Everlane (their jeans are superb)
Banana Republic
WYR Wear
And Superdry (thankfully they’ve started making items that don’t have their logo plastered all over it)

Curious..... what do you guys like wearing off the course and NOT in the office...?

Just bought some jeans for the first time in too long and it got me wondering.
Im a pretty basic guy, for me its a t-shirt and jeans or a flannel shirt and jeans. I sometimes will class it up with a polo and on gameday I will go with a hoodie of my favorite team though.

Back