Same. My wife said it's not to be opened before Christmas morning sadly. Idk that I'd get out before then anyway
I’m really looking forward to THP being able to follow along as I hit one drive 275 yards and the next one 80 yards. It’s an art, truly.

I’m really looking forward to THP being able to follow along as I hit one drive 275 yards and the next one 80 yards. It’s an art, truly.

Kinda cool to track the experience members scores and SG before events

I’ve read through these reviews and articles plus watched the live stream, and Shot Scope YT videos I’m really looking forward to trying this out.

I’ve joined the THP leaderboard. I don’t think I will get longest drive….

I see a handicap on the page that's cool.

Great idea on the leaderboard, surprised it hasn’t been done before. I’m pretty low on most of the boards, except 1, for now.
05DB2ABF-925C-4AF1-B9BB-B3FD8913408E.jpeg

The leaderboard aspect is pretty damn cool too

What about in a new calendar year? Can I delete a club I no longer have in calendar year 2022 without losing the data from it and rounds associated with it in previous years?
Nope

It is all on the watch. You will get distances to lay up spots such as 150 to the middle of the green. The app is for viewing data after the round.

On another note is there an official Hackers Paradise Leaderboard? If not I will set one up.
Oh this would be awesome to see!

Here is the code for joining The Hackers Paradise Leaderboard: KUHSMP

You can currently only see Leaderboards on dashboard.shotscope.com just log-in there to join.
Thank you for this!

Phil75070 said:
What about in a new calendar year? Can I delete a club I no longer have in calendar year 2022 without losing the data from it and rounds associated with it in previous years?
@erock9174 said:
Nope

That is correct. I asked the question of the support team and here is their response:

3b320204e48603c8aebd6e3da1923a35
Cameron (Shot Scope Support)

Nov 26, 2021, 10:56 GMT

Hi Phil,

Thanks for getting in contact.

A club can't be deleted if it has a shot attached to it, the system would break if there was shots that had no club assigned to them. So to delete a club we need to either edit shots to say that another club was used for these shots or delete all the shots played with that club. There is a few ways that this can be achieved:

1. Log into your account and open up the editing feature for any round you have played with the club you wish to delete, in editing you then need to change every shot hit with the club to another club that you don't want to delete. Then when you have done this for every shot with that club, save the round and sign it off. You will need to do this for every round the club has been used in.

2. Delete any round in your account that the club has been used in, this will then be like the club hasn't be used and can be deleted.

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001196069-How-do-I-delete-a-round-

3. We can transfer all shots from that club into another club in your account. We can do that here for you. Then after we have done this you can delete the club in your My Bag.

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en...to-delete-a-club-from-My-Bag-on-the-dashboard

None of those seem like an acceptable option to me. For one thing, just the number of rounds I've played using the V3, 149 this year and 90 last year makes it unwieldy. Then, moving shots to another club messes up the data for the club the shots get newly assigned to, especially when comparing clubs. Just have to live with the clutter in "My Bag" as I don't want to delete all my rounds and start over though that is something I might consider for two years back or more unless there is a memorable round to be kept.

@erock9174 said:
Nope

That is correct. I asked the question of the support team and here is their response:

3b320204e48603c8aebd6e3da1923a35
Cameron (Shot Scope Support)

Nov 26, 2021, 10:56 GMT

Hi Phil,

Thanks for getting in contact.

A club can't be deleted if it has a shot attached to it, the system would break if there was shots that had no club assigned to them. So to delete a club we need to either edit shots to say that another club was used for these shots or delete all the shots played with that club. There is a few ways that this can be achieved:

1. Log into your account and open up the editing feature for any round you have played with the club you wish to delete, in editing you then need to change every shot hit with the club to another club that you don't want to delete. Then when you have done this for every shot with that club, save the round and sign it off. You will need to do this for every round the club has been used in.

2. Delete any round in your account that the club has been used in, this will then be like the club hasn't be used and can be deleted.

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001196069-How-do-I-delete-a-round-

3. We can transfer all shots from that club into another club in your account. We can do that here for you. Then after we have done this you can delete the club in your My Bag.

https://support.shotscope.com/hc/en...to-delete-a-club-from-My-Bag-on-the-dashboard

None of those seem like an acceptable option to me. For one thing, just the number of rounds I've played using the V3, 149 this year and 90 last year makes it unwieldy. Then, moving shots to another club messes up the data for the club the shots get newly assigned to, especially when comparing clubs. Just have to live with the clutter in "My Bag" as I don't want to delete all my rounds and start over though that is something I might consider for two years back or more unless there is a memorable round to be kept.
I got the same reply from Them yesterday.
they must use different code in their system than game golf. With game golf you could delete a club and the shot would still count for the round. It would just be unmarked.

Part of me wants this because I love digging into data.

The other part just wants to go out and enjoy golf with as little distractions as possible.

All tags installed! Course bound! It’s COLD out

I got the same reply from Them yesterday.
they must use different code in their system than game golf. With game golf you could delete a club and the shot would still count for the round. It would just be unmarked.
That or each calendar year be stored separately so what is done in one year doesn't affect others. It may require setting up again in the new year, adding all the current clubs....but I could accept that.

Last edited:
That or each calendar year be stored separately so what is done in one year doesn't affect others. It may require setting up again in the new year, adding all the current clubs....but I could accpet that.

The system shouldn't show clubs used in previous years. So if you click 2021 you should only see clubs used in that year.

The other part just wants to go out and enjoy golf with as little distractions as possible.

Do both. Flip a coin to decide :LOL:. But to be honest, I enjoy playing some rounds without relying on any GPS or data. Granted I only do it on a course that I am intimately familiar with the distance.

Having used another system literally you just go out and play. Very little involved in tracking.

Sooo why switch ... Rather pay once and get full benefits with SS watch. I never used some of the features of the other.

The system shouldn't show clubs used in previous years. So if you click 2021 you should only see clubs used in that year.
Agreed. I only used one of every club in 2020 so none of the clubs I added and used in 2021 show up there. For me, the issue isn't the data being displayed, it is the accumulation of clubs in My Bag. For example, in addition to the 16 that I have assigned tags, I have another 14 unassigned clubs, some of which I no longer even own and some I plan to sell in the future. As I understand it, I can't delete those clubs without losing all previous data and possibly rounds associated with them.

Back